If you were a Game Developer, what would be your title for the game?

• Thread starter Theodore24
  • Start date
T

Theodore24

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I just wanted to know what your game titles would be. Mine would be Savage X.R.

For a Mario game? Since you posted this in the Mario section :writing:

Well, for a Mario game I'd call it Mario and the Graveyard. A simple title, but it makes for an unsettling horror game and it took hold of me. Mario, warping through a pipe that spits him out into a graveyard. No silly premise of the Goombas he killed coming back to get him - it would be straight-up horror, full of suffering and corpses that someone innocent and cheery like Mario would never be able to escape from with his sanity intact.
No surprise that I got the idea for this game while I was sick a few years ago.

I would create a mario game and call it.... Mario VS Luigi: Brother Rivalry. Idk just something random I thought would sound cool.

My game would be a spinoff of new super mario bros called new super wario bros: monii! For the wii u. (Get it, monii?) the game's main goal would be to take (steal) as much treasure as possible without getting caught by bowser. The game is up to 2 players with one controlling wario and one controlling waluigi. The game would involve many mechanics similar to new super mario bros, but would also have an over head 3-D view. The game would also involve trying to stop bowser (or some other boss/minion) from taking back the treasure that you had already stolen. The game would retail for $59.99 and the release date would be august 28 2017.

I always though of a game like Super Mario Dimensions when I was a kid.So much that I made a drawing about it when I was newer,but then I don't know where it got itself into. :writing:
Anyways,the game would be more of a RPG game,and a more serious one even.Basicaly,Mario would have to pass through dimensions with a devise of sorts to go though one level at a time in different realities,like Sonic CD.Some alternatives would affect how you progressed in the game overall,like if you decide to collect all of the stars in the levels,or just the necessary ammount of them for an alternative ending.Eventualy,you would get to play as Luigi and Peach in certain parts of the adventure.Peach still would be kidnapped,but she would caught herself with curiosity and then get into the whole dimension reality fest.I can see this becoming a good RPG,personaly.

I like how an admin didn't move this to where it would belong, but instead just left it here and decided the purpose of the topic is different from what the creator intended. Great.

I'd make a parkour game called Momentum. Yummy yum.

I would make an intense RPG called Barbie: Horse Adventures

55266_front.jpg

My game would be called: Bowser's Revenge. In this game you get to play as Bowser who in this game will finally defeat Mario and marry Peach. You will create your own army, send the koopalings and Bowser Jr. to destroy Mario. If all fails you will be waiting for Mario at your castle with a surprise twist. Bowser was once human, a royal king who loved peach and vice-versa. Mario dreaming of marrying peach one day but incapable of doing so because he is a plumber he used a magickoopas wand to transform bowser and erase peach's memory's of Bowser. When Mario is defeated Bowser returns to his formal self, peach's memory returns and they live happily ever after until the next Mario game.

Depends on what game I was making. I have some cool ideas for licensed games based on TV shows/movies:

Regular Show: The Chosen Slackers - they need to do this in the style of The Simpsons: Hit and Run, that would be golden.
Arrow: Vigilante Justice - based on the comic book TV show Arrow, where you play as Green Arrow and his team fighting HIVE.
Falling Skies: The Final Battle - full on stealth shooter featuring online play with the Espheni, Volm and humans.

Back