If you were stranded on an island~

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Heyo everybody! Samster here, with actually a kinda arupid question, lol. But, it’s been on my mind for a while, so hey, here we are! :p

Let’s say you were stranded on a desert island. No one knows you’re there, and you’re all alone, with no supplies or anything useful. BUT! If you could have one singular thing to take to that desert island, what would you wish for?

I would wish for my darling Marina, cause I’d die faster than dehydration if I could never see my lovely Marina again. ;u;

A boat. I could use the boat to get out of this stranded island. Then I could go back to wherever I was or wherever I float to. If this stranded island is like way out in nowhere and a boat couldnt save me, I would simply bring everything.

Reactions: Samster
A boat. I could use the boat to get out of this stranded island. Then I could go back to wherever I was or wherever I float to. If this stranded island is like way out in nowhere and a boat couldnt save me, I would simply bring everything.
You know what you could’ve wished for?

A deluxe yacht, complete with waterslide, 110’’ TV, and state of the art gaming consoles. Also, food for life is included in the package. But why would you wish for that when you could wish for somebody as wonderful as Marina? :redpanda:

Reactions: Shiny
You know what you could’ve wished for?

A deluxe yacht, complete with waterslide, 110’’ TV, and state of the art gaming consoles. Also, good for life is included in the package. But why would you wish for that when you could wish for somebody as wonderful as Marina? :redpanda:
Why just get a deluxe yacht with all that cool stuff? Why not just get a full out house with all that stuff and more? Food included! All that is a lot better than Marina. Don't kill me.

I can get big widescreen TV in it, Nintendo Switches, 3DSs, every Nintendo console ever, luxury food that lasts forever...

Reactions: Samster
Why just get a deluxe yacht with all that cool stuff? Why not just get a full out house with all that stuff and more? Food included! All that is a lot better than Marina. Don't kill me.

I can get big widescreen TV in it, Nintendo Switches, 3DSs, every Nintendo console ever, luxury food that lasts forever...
Or, you could be smart and wish for Marina. :eyes2:

Think about it. Just me and Marina, no one else to disturb our peace. Just the two of us... Say, that gives me an idea. Quick, how do I get to a desert island? :redpanda:

Or, you could be smart and wish for Marina. :eyes2:

Think about it. Just me and Marina, no one else to disturb our peace. Just the two of us... Say, that gives me an idea. Quick, how do I get to a desert island? :redpanda:
But what will you eat? Will you just eat nothing and die after a few days? Maybe add some food into your thing you want to bring to the island? Good luck going to the desert island. Good luck getting Marina to go with you as well :p

Good luck getting Marina to go with you as well :p
Ouch. I really felt that one. ;-;

But your insults cannot harm me! Marina is my special someone, and she feels the same about me! Our bond shall never be broken! :artist:

Back