Fantasy Life I'm a Creator in every life of Fantasy Life!!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm creator in every life!! Will the game give me anything for this besides only no life restrictions?
No one else recognize I did anything beside only Divinius(I thought Gladstone would say something too)

Nice! Becoming a Creator in all of the 12 lives is definitely not an easy goal to reach. I'm a Creator in every life also (as well as a few other people on here). But yeah, I didn't notice anything really take place either. I thought there would be nothing else to do, but there is actually. Leveling up (10 more levels to go for me :D), completing all of the side quests, improving life skills/friendships, and more. Even tough it's not very much, it will still take a while! :p

Reactions: 3823 and Kakea
:D
I'm trying to buy all of Pam's items in her shop but,I have to streetpass with my bros for creator items to give to the Hunter/Woodcutter masters, once I get enough I'll buy out Pam and the Goddess statues!!

Man, not fair. This game is some hard stuff, it's gonna take me another 2 weeks to get this kind of stuff done :p . Back to the grind, i suppose

Reactions: blinboy
Wow! Congratulations! I'm not sure I'll eventually manage to reach that rank on every life :eek:

Which life did you find more difficult to complet,e out of curiosity?

Reactions: Kakea
Nice! Approximately how long did it take you to get all life's to creature class? I'm guessing 200+ hours. I am not even close to Creator in any class, the highest class I got is Expert in Paladin, Man must have took you a LONG time!

Congratulations! I do NOT think I will have this done for a very long time! This game has some really hard stuff in it! My best rank is Master in the Mercenary Life... Although I have beaten the main game, I still need to start the DLC story, although I am only level 47 I need to kick it in gear so I can use it! Once again, congratulations!

Thanks!!! Seriously it took weeks of non stop playing.According to the game time(I stop playing as much now so it shouldn't be too much more than when I finish the last life)I played 488:33 .I stopped playing until I streetpass enough Creator items to get coins for the statues and shops items.And I heard there's Fantasy Life2 coming out I can't to play that(if I have enough money then: Fantasy Life, the DLC and The New 3DS took a lot money)

wow congratz! I have 10 more lifes till I become creator in all of them! Man, it'll take a while...

It'll be REALLY worth it! You'll be able to do anything!!!
(That gif is awesome!)

ikr :p

Thanks!!! Seriously it took weeks of non stop playing.According to the game time(I stop playing as much now so it shouldn't be too much more than when I finish the last life)I played 488:33 .I stopped playing until I streetpass enough Creator items to get coins for the statues and shops items.And I heard there's Fantasy Life2 coming out I can't to play that(if I have enough money then: Fantasy Life, the DLC and The New 3DS took a lot money)
Dude seriously? I did a week of nonstop playing and IJ got *only* 60 some hours....also, we can get good items from streeptass?

Dude seriously? I did a week of nonstop playing and IJ got *only* 60 some hours....also, we can get good items from streeptass?
If we could streetcars each other I could give the items needed to trade to ANY life master to get gold Lunares coins!!!
I already have enough to everything from the goddess fountain and already bought EVERYTHING from Pam's shop! I even sold stuff I bought from there because I was able buy everything without worry and found out I didn't need everything(Royal pass Experience shoes ect.)I have so many Wicked bird feathers and millennial branches that I could buy all the items from the goddess fountains once I trade them all in!!! I REALLY wish I could streetpass with everyone and share this!!!!! It's awesome!!!!!

Back