Tomodachi Life I'm considering getting Tomodachi life, is it any good?

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Okay, so when Tomodachi Life was being announced, I had absolutely no interest in it. I told myself I'd rather just play Animal Crossing. But it's gotten a lot of hype, and I've seen some things about it that look fun, but i want some input before I risk wasting money on a game that's total crap.

Is it worth it?

Besides Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life is really famous in Japan - an accessible life-simulation to everyone, most likely known for its fun and hilarious aspect.

I haven't had a hands-on, but I think the demo is out on eShop so you could give it a shot. You may take a peek on Miiverse to get a picturesque of it.

I'm currently downloading the demo. If I like it, I may get it, but currently I'm trying to save money so if I do get it it'd probably be by next year.

I'm usually a big fan of life sims, but I'm not a huge fan of Miis (don't kill me!) in most cases, so...

Pretty good actually, the Mii's themselves get prettier (more details, the basic clothes look better), I would say it's more Personalization than Customization.

Imagine the Sims where you only have to worry about having fun as credits/money in-game come easy, and let's not forget about the scenarios you can come up with.

woof

Ok, I'm saying what I'm going to say after reading the Nintendo force review of it, like literally five minutes ago :p I've never actually played it... So pretty much what I'm getting from it is that it is a weird,quirky, kinda crazy game, in which your mii helps other miis with their daily life routines! So it sounds pretty awesome, but the quirkiness and fun will shortly run out, with your miis repeating what they say and such. It might get dull after a while

If you play it nonstop you will get bored . Play 3 times a week max. Unless u love it. Also full version is better then demo

It's so much fun! I play my brothers copy (since I don't have my own) it's funny and it's cool to see the Miis interacting with one another and not to mention the quirky things they do. I can't wait to see part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back