im glad the villager was confirmed for smash

• Thread starter video games
  • Start date
video games

video games

fast hedgehog
Towns Folk
im glad because he has a good moveset and alt he is my favorite character in the game

I actually really like how they gave him a bunch of different costumes. It would've been really cool if you could customize him the way you wanted, like in actual Animal Crossing. But yes, I agree, he has a very diverse moveset, and it's pretty cool to see a character like that in Smash.

i know he is getting popular his amiibo is sold out and he is coming to mario kart 8

Yup, villager is awesome in Smash Bros. I defeated Big Beasts like Bowser and Charizard with that character. Though my friend, who doesn't even have Smash Bros, says that villager is pathetic and Ness is the best. I say Ness is pathetic

i know i never play as ness i always play as villager or greninja.

Me too! I wanted more new and interesting characters because I felt like brawl had too many clones. When villager was announced I got so happy because I knew they were going to add interesting attacks. I also wish you could customize the character, as @warbird1500 had said. I irks me that two of the female villagers have the same hairstyles >.>
Nontheless, I was surprised and happy.

Reactions: Warbird and Lexi.D
He became a meme, of course he was gonna get included :cat:

they even make memes of that meme

as for me its sanic

Last edited by a moderator:
He is an amazing character! As a fan of Animal Crossing he obviously were going to become one of my mains in Super Smash Bros!, I think he has interesing attacks that are very strong specially the one that he cut down a tree over the enemies, he is fantastic!

Villager, thanks for coming in SSB4. I really like the way to play and... WOAH. I mean Nintendo, thanks for putting villager in SSB. Yup, Villager is my favourite character in SSB. And @the great, I agree with you. Ness is pathetic.

Best way to hurt people severely with villager:
1Plant a sapling and if you water it when someones on it, BOOM!! That's some damage.

2.When you have your tree fully grown, just go aroung and whack peeps with that axe!

Back