im looking for any game code for 3ds..maybe some help...

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
SilverOwl

SilverOwl

Guardian
Banned User
i got my 3ds for my birthday, but i dont have very many games.. i was wondering if anybody could help me get a game code from eshop...i have some uv codes that i could use to trade, i also have like 500 coins on CN that i can use to get a game for somebody...im really looking for actual 3ds games and not VC or indie games......any help would be greatly appreciated

and im not trying to beg for it.. i dont like handouts... im just trying to see if somebody can make a trade with me.. and i dont know much about indie games, so if anybody has any good ones to recommend, please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my 3ds for my birthday, but i dont have very many games.. i was wondering if anybody could help me get a game code from eshop...i have some uv codes that i could use to trade, i also have like 500 coins on CN that i can use to get a game for somebody...im really looking for actual 3ds games and not VC or indie games......any help would be greatly appreciated

and im not trying to beg for it.. i dont like handouts... im just trying to see if somebody can make a trade with me.. and i dont know much about indie games, so if anybody has any good ones to recommend, please let me know

3DS is your only console?

Reactions: Houari98Houari
Wow that must be lame having one console by the way check attackman for games or if I have two DC I'll sell you one

3DS is your only console?
yes i know it sucks. my stepson has a ps3, but i dont play that very much, he is always on it...
Wow that must be lame having one console by the way check attackman for games or if I have two DC I'll sell you one
that would be awesome. im just trying to build my 3ds library

i have donkey kong country returns 3ds code how do i get it to u

He offered UV codes (I don't know what it's) or something with his 500 CN Coins...
That actually should be enough for two or three games from Club Nintendo.

the uv codes i have is lego movie and les miserables

you can message it to me
also i have 365 coins left. that can get any one game from club nintendo

Last edited by a moderator:

this guy is awesome!!! he pm me the code and im downloading the game right now!!!!! thanks so much 87duel!!
he asked for baseball 3ds.. so he got it!!
3dspedia is awesome!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18, Marc, Kyubey and 1 other person
this guy is awesome!!! he pm me the code and im downloading the game right now!!!!! thanks so much 87duel!!
he asked for baseball 3ds.. so he got it!!
3dspedia is awesome!!!
That was a pretty good deal. Congrats!

So jelly. :p

Now I want Donkey Kong country returns ._.

Back