I'm looking forward to Cube Creator 3D for the 3DS

• Thread starter NintendoCosmos
  • Start date
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Even though this game is a ripoff of Mine Craft, Which mine Craft is a Ripoff of Legos, Which is a Ripoff fo the Erector set, which is a ripoff t bricks, etc. This game looks fun. I can't wait to buy this game..

wait its as if i'm looking at minecraft, just brighter and on 3ds...

I agree that it's very similar to Minecraft, but there's a point where you have to realize everything is going to be similar to something. Even something that is incredibly original and unique will resemble something else in some sort of way. It's to be expected that things like this will show up, but it doesn't even look like a bad game. Minecraft won't come to 3DS or Wii U, so people will just have to make their own versions. Hopefully it has some features that Minecraft doesn't have to seperate the two.

I quickly looked up the game, it even has creative and survival mode. The monsters seems to be unique though.

I really liked this game when I played the demo . Sure it is a rip-off of Minecraft but it is kinda addicting . But I wish it had some sort of feature that allows you to share your world that you made and download others . It is already great with the cool survival mode and I really look forward to this games . Maybe it won't be so expensive ......maybe 4.99 or 6.99 would be very reasonable :angelic:

I made a video for the Demo I downloaded. It took me 1 hour to build part of my sky mansion. And it's not even done yet. Also this entire building is being supported by one pillar.

Last edited:
I made a video for the Demo I downloaded. It took me 1 hour to build part of my sky mansion. And it's not even done yet. Also this entire building is being supported by one pillar.

That is really cool of you .I also plan on building something like that but first Im am destroying the "cube Creator " message thing and it is currently taking an eternity . Meanwhile I am making tunnels that start from the castle thing and to the unknown;) . Also , anything can be supported with one pillar :cool: Sometimes you can even make it to be floating and really weird . :sneaky:

Hopefully it does get released this month.

That is really cool of you .I also plan on building something like that but first Im am destroying the "cube Creator " message thing and it is currently taking an eternity . Meanwhile I am making tunnels that start from the castle thing and to the unknown;) . Also , anything can be supported with one pillar :cool: Sometimes you can even make it to be floating and really weird . :sneaky:

It's like LEGO's.

This game is really FUN! I hope it takes advantage with the c-stick and ZL and ZR. The demo didn't have monster but even then it's still very fun. If it's for a reasonable price and it gets updates once in a while then for sure I will buy it.

Just made a part 2 video of my sky mansion. This time around there isn't any pillars to hold it up. It floats in air. Started to work on the 2nd floor. I've added 3 bedrooms, And a Swimming pool. check out the video I made.

Just made a part 2 video of my sky mansion. This time around there isn't any pillars to hold it up. It floats in air. Started to work on the 2nd floor. I've added 3 bedrooms, And a Swimming pool. check out the video I made.

That is very cool , too bad though..... this game doesn't have some sort of online feature that allows you to upload and download other's creation . I would really love that and totally download your sky mansion . for now I m kinda lazy to build something myself but someday I will and it will be very cool

Back