I'm making games for 3ds with SmileBasic

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
If you have SmileBasic, maybe soon you will be able to try games and applications I'm creating on SmileBasic. Current games include Iron Gear (name may change), and applications include a Japanese/English dictionary study assistant.

Let me know if there is anything you would like to see in the Japanese to English dictionary. No guarantees it will happen though.

Reactions: J9794
Sounds cool! Can't wait to see them!

I'm curious, what exactly is SmileBasic?

It's a app where you can programe anything in Basic. It's nice thing if your great programer

And I love too see what your up too. Just post the codes, and I check them out later, and play them. :)

SmileBasic I would say is a novice programmer. I'd say better than scratch and worse than many others. It takes a while to master though.

And I love too see what your up too. Just post the codes, and I check them out later, and play them. :)
Will do

If you have SmileBasic, maybe soon you will be able to try games and applications I'm creating on SmileBasic. Current games include Iron Gear (name may change), and applications include a Japanese/English dictionary study assistant.

Let me know if there is anything you would like to see in the Japanese to English dictionary. No guarantees it will happen though.
Nice! I'll be interested in seeing what you can do!

Nice! I'll be interested in seeing what you can do!
You have smile basic too?

Reactions: Dark Link
You have smile basic too?
Yes I do, I'm currently working on a game atm but process has been slow. @DarkSpyro was the one that got me interested in the game.

Yes I do, I'm currently working on a game atm but process has been slow. @DarkSpyro was the one that got me interested in the game.
Oh Ok. I'm not very good thought, so the process is also slow. I'm also learning Japanese so the experience of making the dictionary will help me as well. I'll be using a number of resources, both memory, books, and internet. Let me know if there is anything you want to see in it.

A Japanese to English dictionary would be cool. :) I am also attempting to learn Japanese. I don't have smileBasic, though. Maybe I should pick it up. Either way, I shall wish you good luck on your future endeavors. :D It all sounds cool, good luck and stick with it.

Reactions: Kawaki
I have almost completed the settings tab in the program. Just having a few problems with data, but it's going pretty well so far. The main interface is also almost done. (Just an update)

Back