im scared to preorder xenoblade chronicles 3d

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
If you don't know xenoblade 3d is available for preorder at best buy. But it's cover art is from xenoblade x and the release date listed is next Christmas while the release date in the direct was in April. Should I still pre-order it.I'm just very paranoid.

Go ahead, gamestop in my experience is very reliable with pre orders. I mean the game is going to come out eventually so your money will just stay with them until it comes out. I pre ordered smash bros BRAWL 6 months before it came out back in 2007 and my money was safe and everything. They even had a temporary art cover, and the release date got pushed back a ton too, had problems with it.

Xenoblade Chronicles on the NEW 3DS is releasing April 10th. So, if you only have a 3DS and you don't plan on buying the New 3DS XL when it launches February 13th, then don't buy this game. I don't believe this game is coming to the regular 3DS. So, save your money. Unless you're planning on buying the NEW 3DS. Then by all means pre-order it.

@Heart its best buy not gamestop and im scared of preordeing because they have all the info wrong except the name. and i am planning on getting new 3ds @warbird1500 im just scared because all the info is wrong

@Heart its best buy not gamestop and im scared of preordeing because they have all the info wrong except the name. and i am planning on getting new 3ds @warbird1500 im just scared because all the info is wrong

Hmm, I'd wait then. Or call Best buy and verify. Because it's definitely releasing April 10th. Xenoblade for the Wii U may release around Christmas time, so I imagine they just got the details mixed up. Probably best to wait until this is sorted, or call them and make sure that they get the dates correct before you pre-order.

ok ill check later also i really like your avatar loved he mystery dungeon series

Reactions: Warbird
ok ill check later also i really like your avatar loved he mystery dungeon series

Thank you! It's definitely one of my favorite games in the Pokemon series (outside of the main games of course)..Pokemon Trozei and Pokemon Ranger were okay..Pokemon Rumble is right up there. I remember playing it for the Wii..good times. The Dungeon Explorer for the 3DS wasn't all that great though..okay, sorry, off topic. :)

ya they were great ok thank you

Back