1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

I'm trying to write a story for fun..want to help?! :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuperMikeX, Dec 6, 2017.

1. SuperMikeX

SuperMikeX MangakaMike Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    43 coins
    HELP.jpg HELP.jpg HELP.jpg
    I was thinking to myself about how I don't really like to read books(most). It's not that they're not good, but most of the ones around me are boring(Either they are too informative or very old). So I came up with an idea to write my own story. (I know you're going to say something like "Just find a book you like." but I don't know.)The plot is about the government kidnapping a DNA sample(human clone) from a person. That person(Joshua) must find a way to remember what happened and get it back. Since I just started, I'm only one and a half paragraphs in. If you want to help please check this out:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MaEDViaLkrIMtw8vUEVIEFFM254y93Esh4rltAH15TI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for reading. :)