Improve Mario enemies

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
If you could improve any of Mario's enemies, which ones and how would you do it?

I would make the goombas a bit more tough to beat by making them able to quickly run quicker as mario moves to jump on them.

Yeah, I would increase the Goomba's walking speed so they are are harder to step on.

i would also make it so you have to jump them twice . also i would make koopas be able to hide in there shells and not be able to be jumped on like that, and have a spike on more or the baddies.

Better yet, I'd have poison mushrooms that move super fast and stages with so many pits in them the mushroom would just fall off the stage. As for enemies, maybe I'd make it so you have to touch more than one axe in order to knock Bowser into the lava/bottomless pit. All Koopas would be replaced with Dry Bones and I'd make Flying Goombas drop more Macro Goombas from a height that is impossible to get to except by Cape or P-Wing.

that would be very hard. but cool idea i have another one that dark mario would be in smb games and there would be speed runs in the 2d mario games. aslo that badies could get the power ups also and grow big, fly, toss fire ect.

I think Metal Koopas should be buffed. They only annoy, maybe if they kaboomed it'd be better. Just sayin'.

Make goombas Jump! and also get koopas to dash and jump higher too! :p

They should make goombas multiply like in NSMB Wii lol Goombas should rush over to where you are just like in SM64 too lol Koopas would tuck in and attack Mario w when they he's on the same platform as koopa lol Certain Bullet Bills should follow Mario around until it self destructs after a few seconds lol.

What I want to change isn't any particular enemy, but bosses in general. Most of the modern bosses use the same trick over and over again. I'd like some variety to bosses where they realize that what they've been doing reveals a weak spot; something to change up repetitive fights.

What I want to change isn't any particular enemy, but bosses in general. Most of the modern bosses use the same trick over and over again. I'd like some variety to bosses where they realize that what they've been doing reveals a weak spot; something to change up repetitive fights.

Lol I was just thinking the same thing awhile ago lol A learning AI for Bosses will make the game really more Difficult lol

Reactions: srgs
If I would improve something, I would improve the paragoombas. Mostly on modern 2D Mario games. I would make them fly in a very strange pattern rather than bounce along the ground. That should buff them enough!

I'd make it so Goombas take more than one hit to KO. I mean, come on, there already are some, like Galoombas, so why not make the Goombas like that? Oh, and have them faster like everyone else said.

I had other input but I forgot already.

I would give Goombas a lot more speed and agility. If Mario tries to stomp on them, maybe they could automatically flatten themselves so that Mario can't destroy them. Once Mario hits their flattened body, they poof back out, sending Mario flying through the air.

i would make koopa having the capibility to swing his shell by controlling it like a car when Mario is on the floor the only way for Mario to avail it is he gotta jump and get out of the floor where mario is if Mario is left it will go left and if mario is right it will go right having the only mission to destroy Mario and flying Koopa to also have the capability to send projectile from up to Mario like a airplane dropping bombs

Back