SwSh In Galar, can we customize the number on Gym Battle outfit's back?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Lately I noticed something in two recent Pokémon Direct that covers Sword and Shield. When entering Gym battles in Galar region, the numbers on the shirt's back are different. The first Direct shows the trainer wearing the shirt with the number 227, while on the second one, he wears the shirt with number 65 on the back.

This makes me wonder, can we pick our own numbers for our battle uniforms? And how? Discuss away.

I think so, but you might only be able to do it oce, like when you start the game and choose your appearance.

Maybe once you captured a specific Pokémon. I can see a lot of people choosing 69 or 666 or 0. Typically it'll be a key or bought item like in XY when they had a contacts case and buyable clothes but maybe it'll be a variety of both like you buy the 10 numbers 3 times for each digit and then the jersey is a key item or the other way around. I would also like mascots like in other sporting events with teams but hey just seeing certain Pokémon on graphic tees is fine by me.

Back