Moon/Sun In regard to the Spooktacular...

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date

Should we keep only Ghosts, or add the five mentioned types?

• I want more variety! Add the other five Types!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
Ghost Types are a must. But, I want to know what you guys think. Since this is a Halloween event, I was thinking of adding additional types to the tourney.

That being said, the types that I had in mind are as followed:

Fighting
Bug
Fairy
Dark
Psychic

I shall put the options in a poll and will decide if the tourney shall allow different types or just Ghost types.

Reactions: Shiny
Honestly I like the idea of not having that many pokemon to work with. I voted to keep only ghost types (I mean, it's halloween after all!). It means you have to be creative with how you battle other people, I think that's cool!

I think it should stay as just ghost types. If you add other types there is too much variety and makes it a lot harder. Its halloween anyways, so why would there be fighting types? Definitely keep them as ghost types.

I was hoping you'd change the format to doubles. I think that would balance it out because Aegislash is pretty good and if you think it isn't give me counters off the top of your head. As much as I'd like Bug types in I'd just stick to Ghost types too.

I was hoping you'd change the format to doubles. I think that would balance it out because Aegislash is pretty good and if you think it isn't give me counters off the top of your head. As much as I'd like Bug types in I'd just stick to Ghost types too.
Well, I don't play by Smogon rules, but if Doubles is more preferred by all reply Yay or nay to this reply.

Well, I don't play by Smogon rules, but if Doubles is more preferred by all reply Yay or nay to this reply.
What if it's defaulted to something but if both players agree to a different format, they can go through with it?

What if it's defaulted to something but if both players agree to a different format, they can go through with it?
I can see that working. The default setting is Single battle 3v3.

Back