• Start date

Have you been 'in the moment' before?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
You know how when you watch anime,and you get really excited,and you're on the edge of your seat? That's when you're 'In the moment' for that particular anime,lol.Everything else cuts out,and it's like even the tv,or device isn't even there itself! :eek: It's like you're actually in the background,watching your favorite characters.But when it's over,you feel like something pulls you back,lol. XD The feeling's unreal,but awesome! :D

Reactions: Kaynil
Yeah, if I don't get interrupted while watching anime, then I almost always forget after a few minutes that I'm watching it - I'm seeing the story - I'm there - and even those subtitles can't convince me that it's not real! :D And I do get that feeling of going back into the real world after the credits begin, but it only lasts a few seconds because I quickly begin the next episode. I love anime with all my little heart, yes I do :cat:

And it really upsets me that I haven't been able to watch any anime for a month now :cry: I want to watch anime so badly it hurts. What will become of Yuji and Shana? What happened in Higurashi after... oops, nearly walked into spoilersville there! And there are other animes I want to begin. *sighs sadly*

But I'll get around to watching it, yes I will, soon, soon! :D

Reactions: P2.0
@Spinnerweb :I know,there's just so many to watch! D: After the cable went out,Toonami was over for us,lol.So imagine just sitting there at night,looking at the clock,waiting for your show to come on,but then reality sets in... ;_; But now,with my bro's help,we pulled up some to watch on "Anime Night". XD Still has the same effect,just a smaller screen,lol. :p

Back