Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Not sure how many of you are interested in this game, but a new trailer has been released today :

Is anyone planning to get the game when they release it for the 3DS? What do you think about it so far?

Not sure how many of you are interested in this game, but a new trailer has been released today :

Is anyone planning to get the game when they release it for the 3DS? What do you think about it so far?

Those Inazuma Eleven games are kind of OK... But if that seriously cost more than $15 then I would have not got them... I pirated Inazuma Eleven 1 and 1 and they were pretty good but still if I had bought it a complete waste of my money (2 was a lot better though.)

I got them all on my TTDS. Pretty enjoyable games tho they were a bit easy

I've played the first three and ordered GO a few days ago. They were all excellent games that improved over time and certainly worth the money (especially 3), though I still find them at times a bit easy and it kind of bugs me.

This was the only version I got, though I'm glad I did because it had the best solo content you could get and had some decent challenges. The titular team you faced during the story of this game was very disappointing, but thankfully there was a later match that was actually fairly tough, which certainly pleased me.

I've never seen a game like this before, so I don't know what it's all about. I have some higher priorities when it comes to 3DS games, so I might possibly look into this in the future.

Back