Fates Incarnated Characters in Fire Emblem Fates?

• Thread starter Bobcam7!
  • Start date
Bobcam7!

Bobcam7!

*Consuming itself*
Towns Folk
Now, I'm not completely sure about this, but I googling Fire Emblem Cosplay, and one of the first pictures were someone dressed up as Tharja, but I (Who has only ever played Fates) recognized her as Rahjat, Hayato's daughter. I then noticed their names were anagrams. I googled this, and apparently this happens with other characters. Also, I was playing the Before Awakening map with Caledori, and she had the option to talk with Chrom, where Chrom mistook her for Cordelia. So I suppose some characters are reincarnations to other characters from Awakening.

Does anyone happen to know anything about this?

It's heavily implied that characters whose names are anagrams of those from Awakening are their preincarnations.

Rhajat's death quote all but states it.

It also means Fates most likely occurs before Awakening.

Rhajat's death quote all but states it.
"I see a distant sandstorm, will you be waiting?" (I believe that is more or less her death quote).

Like I said I haven't played Awakening. Do you meet Tharja in a sandstorm?

"I see a distant sandstorm, will you be waiting?" (I believe that is more or less her death quote).

Like I said I haven't played Awakening. Do you meet Tharja in a sandstorm?
So they changed it for the localization.

In the original Japanese version she says she will meet Corrin again on the desert of a foreign land AFAIK. You meet Tharja on the Plegia desert

So they changed it for the localization.

In the original Japanese version she says she will meet Corrin again on the desert of a foreign land AFAIK. You meet Tharja on the Plegia desert
Cool, thanks!

Reactions: Blue Knight
Caeldori, Rhajat and Asugi are supposed to be reincarnations / preincarnations (not sure about this, but I think it doesn't matter since they're completely different universes). Also, their birthdays are one day before their Awakening's counterparts, and the descriptions on their unit rosters are related to their counterparts as well.

Also, a little side note.

Laslow is Inigo, but not a reincarnation or anything like that. He traveled into the past from Awakening to Fates, and changed his name. If you let him talk to Chrom, he'll mention his mother Olivia from Awakening without giving away who he really his.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laslow is Inigo, but not a reincarnation or anything like that. He traveled into the past from Awakening to Fates, and changed his name. If you let him talk to Chrom, he'll mention his mother Olivia from Awakening without giving away who he really his.
Now THIS is one hell of a spoiler >.>

Reactions: Marc

He's not alone though. Laslow is Inigo, Selena is Severa and Odin is Owain. The three traveled together to the events of Fates, and the reasons are explained on the Hidden Truths DLC.

Back