Indie team!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm making a small game on game maker, if it turns out right: I wanna remake it
on a more powerful engine... But, I have one serious problem: I CAN NOT MAKE MUSIC!
I import music from a handful of songs I somewhat created on another device and tried to
use them... They suck BAD! I quite literary made a very small handful of beats that sound good,
but none of them sound good with anything. I also would like interesting backgrounds for the
game: The look for the game is suppose to be like a collaborative art project, different styles
for everything. I wanted to make it all but, I can only make what I know...
"cute" looking grass, trees even graveyards!
If you have the artistic abilities/talent for music (Seriously I need help in this) and background ect.
and want to VOLUNTEER your abilities to help fellow artists: please upload or paste a link
to what you would like to share. (This is not for money, but if it DOES catch on I'll credit all volunteers)
I need:
3 tunes in MP3 format, 1 upbeat, 1 Evil sounding and 1 Exciting
4 PNG backgrounds, 1 grass flowers, 1 dilapidated earth, 1 overhead cityscape and 1 space planets and stars

if you would like to: I also need a gif of fire with disturbing stare on it's face, and a female demon with a cyclone
for a lower half of her body.

If you help out, thanks: I always wanted to know how it'll feel to work with a game design team! :D

You can probably find the backgrounds and music you need online at websites like opengameart.org.

You can probably find the backgrounds and music you need online at websites like opengameart.org.

Thanks! (I wanted to work with other people though...)

Back