Indivisible - An Action RPG / Platformer for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Indivisible is an action RPG / platformer game with unique real-time combat mechanics. The game offers dozens of playable characters, gameplay that's said to be easy to learn but difficult to master, and a rich storytelling experience.

About the story:
Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.

Animated Opening Trailer:

Coming To The Nintendo Switch Trailer:

Combat & Character Trailer;

Meet some of the characters:

5YttSTd.png

The game will launch on the Nintendo Switch later this year but an exact release date is not known currently.

What do you think?

it has my interest maybe i will get it for cristhmass

Looks pretty cool!

It's by the same devs as Skullgirls which is not a bad game, this one is likely not too bad either, I've heard good things about it

Apparently the game is now out but the developer isn't too pleased about the launch.

Absolutely no one knew the game was even coming out except for playing the guessing game about how it may release today. A Nintendo news website made the announcement yesterday and left it up to us to guess.

It also lacks some of the recent features from its PC version like the co-op mode etc.

Apparently the game is now out but the developer isn't too pleased about the launch.

Absolutely no one knew the game was even coming out except for playing the guessing game about how it may release today. A Nintendo news website made the announcement yesterday and left it up to us to guess.

It also lacks some of the recent features from its PC version like the co-op mode etc.

intense cooking mama cookstar flashbacks

intense cooking mama cookstar flashbacks
Honestly, at this point, Humble Bundle should have handled its release IMO.

Back