Inklings, assemble!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
So, I heard that there's gonna be a massive update on Splatoon. And one of the new modes will be Matchmaking! :eek: (And no, that doesn't mean you can date.. <.< )This mode features one of the two modes I'm excited about: Squad Battle! Squad Battle is when you can team up with the friends you've made on Wii U, and make a team of four to battle it out on Ranked Battles!

That means no more being paired with random people, you can actually make plans on what would be the best way to take out opponents to ensure victory with your comrades! :thumbsup: I'm pretty happy about that, tbh. :) Maybe I can team up with you guys when it happens. (If you'll have me that is... :oops: ) I'll do my best! Now LET'S INK IT UP!!!! :D

So, I heard that there's gonna be a massive update on Splatoon. And one of the new modes will be Matchmaking! :eek: (And no, that doesn't mean you can date.. <.< )This mode features one of the two modes I'm excited about: Squad Battle! Squad Battle is when you can team up with the friends you've made on Wii U, and make a team of four to battle it out on Ranked Battles!

That means no more being paired with random people, you can actually make plans on what would be the best way to take out opponents to ensure victory with your comrades! :thumbsup: I'm pretty happy about that, tbh. :) Maybe I can team up with you guys when it happens. (If you'll have me that is... :oops: ) I'll do my best! Now LET'S INK IT UP!!!! :D
and a bucket and a gatling gun :p

Well, yeah, but my main focus for this was the new modes, lol. The other stuff will probably work itself in. :p

Well, yeah, but my main focus for this was the new modes, lol. The other stuff will probably work itself in. :p
lol :p Know nothing about splatoon besides your a kid and your a squid covering turf with ink

I'm in! :giggle:

Reactions: P2.0
@SunnyWindy : :D Awesome! Thanks! I'm.. Kinda ashamed to say, my level dropped down to a miserable C+. :cry: :hilarious: But I won't let that stop me from helping out!

Now I'M shamed to be a C+, I thought it wasn't too bad :bag:

D: It's not bad! Congrats on making it up to there! It's just I was up to level B, and to drop like that for me disgraced me. ;-; See the difference? It's good you're getting up in the ranks, but bad for me because I dropped, lol.

I would mind making a squad! >w< I'm pretty good in Splat Zones with the Slosher :punch: Sadly I won't be able to play Wii U from the 8th until September 5th :cry:

Same thing happened to me with my Rank, I used to be at B but suddenly dropped to C+. After the update though, I quickly climbed the Ranks back up to B! :D The Slosher will always be my weapon of choice in Splat Zones from now on :artist:

@Samuel_1802 :Ikr? It's great for Splat Zones when defending your Zone! :D When I first looked at it, I thought it was cool, but wouldn't be very effective... Until I tried it out. :hilarious: It's great fro quickly covering zones, so I just stayed at our place while my teammates went for the other zone. What's funny is, no one noticed I was there, until it started raining ink from above! xD

Reactions: Samuel_1802
I decided to take my Wii U with me, let's hope the Internet fast enough for me to play some Squad Battles :p Get ready for some Slosher action :artist:

Yo, I'm in! Let's become friends on the Wii U soon! ;3

Back