Instagram

• Thread starter DJFoxx84
  • Start date
DJFoxx84

DJFoxx84

Pokemon fanatic
Towns Folk
I was just wondering if anyone out there has Instagram? If you do, what are some cool things you posted? Hers mine if ya wanna check it out @david_fox8

Instagram is over rated. More of a snapchat guy myself

I used to like Instagram until all of the unnecessary updates. Now I just stick with twitter. My instagram pics weren't cool anyways. :p

Hahaha....I don't have one:bag:.

I don't know I'm not that into social media. All my friends have Twitter, Instagram, Facebook...they say "Jeff get on (any of the mentioned above)" and I just laugh and say "Don't have one..."

All I need is this precious site right

tumblr_n5z5bbXgCj1qj8u1do3_250.gif

I'm not really a big social media user....:bag:

I've always thought Instagram was silly. It's basically pictures with filters added, and that just seems silly to me. If I really want a picture with a filter added to it, I'll just email it to myself, open it on Photoshop, edit it, and then upload it to Facebook or whatever. If a friend/family member suggested I get it, I probably would and would subsequently share it with other friends through Facebook, but other than that, I have no drive to get it myself. I doubt I'd use it much, but at least that one person could be made briefly happy by knowing I got an Instagram account.

I mainly use Instagram to follow Korean, Chinese and Japanese pop music celebrities who have an account on Instagram. Instagram is not the best site, but it is one of the few sites aside from a few blogs like Koreaboo, Allkpop, Soompi, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube which let me stay updated on Foreign celebrities who I follow.

Back