Mario Kart Instant win glitch in Mario kart 8 deluxe

• Thread starter Lotad Lover
  • Start date
Lotad Lover

Lotad Lover

Lover of the mighty Lotad god.
Towns Folk
Was playing an online game on MK8D and this happened. No idea how or why it Occurred. I put the footage on youtube to see, below.

If you know what caused it, tell me on here please.

Off topic but too bad you couldn't get in first because of that. Lol That would have been fun.

The others probably lost connection, leaving you the only one in the race. None of the others even started driving. Sometimes for me, online matches just abruptly end with a 'you were disconnected' error. It just seems to be random.

One thing to note is that the Switch wifi seems to not work that well between walls and objects when going in rooms away from where the router is.

Hmm...this is an interesting glitch, but it seems to be a connection issue, such as one caused by a Wifi disconnect. This used to happen in Smash 4 quite a bit, but it happens even more on the Switch than I think it should. However, the Switch got a firmware upgrade today. That might fix the Wifi issues...

Hmm...this is an interesting glitch, but it seems to be a connection issue, such as one caused by a Wifi disconnect. This used to happen in Smash 4 quite a bit, but it happens even more on the Switch than I think it should. However, the Switch got a firmware upgrade today. That might fix the Wifi issues...
Nope, WiFi still weak in my room.

Back