Interesting Facts about Melee and Brawl

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
M

Mykaelochi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Today I was doing some research about down throws in Melee and Brawl(I don't own Melee but I own Brawl)and Bowser's down throw in Melee comes to mind because that attack is interesting. If you use Bowser's down throw on Jigglypuff or Mr. Game and Watch they will not take any damage. This glitch only works in the NTSC version of Melee, it was fixed in the PAL version. You can try it out for your self or look on Youtube for proof.

If it's a thread where we can share facts, it's my turn. If you have access to an Action Replay, and use a certain code on Melee, you can access various test stages. In one of these, the background is a photo who is used in some OpenGL programming books, and is often applied as a texture on round objects.
To be noted that the stage is extremely long. Here's an image of what it looks like:
300px-Test_Stage_SSBM.png

According to sources, the photo was taken in a coffee shop in Palo Alto.

(Source: ssbwiki.com; glprogramming.com)

If it's a thread where we can share facts, it's my turn. If you have access to an Action Replay, and use a certain code on Melee, you can access various test stages. In one of these, the background is a photo who is used in some OpenGL programming books, and is often applied as a texture on round objects.
To be noted that the stage is extremely long. Here's an image of what it looks like:
300px-Test_Stage_SSBM.png

According to sources, the photo was taken in a coffee shop in Palo Alto.

(Source: ssbwiki.com; glprogramming.com)
Cool you can see people in the background.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back