Interesting/Weird ways to earn money [keep it PG]

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
What are some weird ways that you have found to make a quick buck? As the ToS states, do not post links, just be kinda vague about what you are talking about because promoting is not allowed (so no affiliate links please.) I'll go first:

1) Reviewing Amazon Products (and the person pays for the item too)
2) Posting in a few forums (besides this one there are other forums that pay you to post)
3) Taking surveys (lmao don't do this though, seriously it's not worth it)

So what weird things have you found?

Reactions: Dark Link
I have a book on spirit summoning which includes details on this one angel that supposedly helps you earn money or something. Never tried it, still a beginner in the ways of the occult, but it's definitely something I should try one day.

Does this count?

Reactions: Jisenku
I have a book on spirit summoning which includes details on this one angel that supposedly helps you earn money or something. Never tried it, still a beginner in the ways of the occult, but it's definitely something I should try one day.

Does this count?
:eyes: i mean yea

Does this count?
Personally, I'm against the occult, but if you reaallyy want to, there's pretty much nothing I can do to stop you.

Personally, I'm against the occult, but if you reaallyy want to, there's pretty much nothing I can do to stop you.
The occult isn't satanism lmao, it's just dealing with supernatural affairs, usually in a non-religious standpoint

I know this 100% legit method. It has worked multiple times for me.
So basically you go to a bank of your choice and rob it.
Quite simple actually.

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Kalleh, Dark Link, phofufury and 2 others
I know this 100% legit method. It has worked multiple times for me.
So basically you go to a bank of your choice and rob it.
Quite simple actually.
this method was patched in the latest update :c

• Funny
Reactions: Dark Link, phofufury, Jisenku and 2 others
this method was patched in the latest update :c
Hol up, so the Coronavirus was an update intended by the developers?

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil
Hol up, so the Coronavirus was an update intended by the developers?
I think they accidently left us in hard mode :/

I think they accidently left us in hard mode :/
Let's see if this game has Spectator Mode

Aw damn, 2 of the npc's started glitching. Welp. Time to reset blueJ and Mizunil.

• Funny
Aw damn, 2 of the npc's started glitching. Welp. Time to reset blueJ and Mizunil.
Nah bruh, what if you are the NPC and I'm the only playable character, and I'm in a weird matrix thing and none of you really exist and soon I'll wake up from the simulation :eyes:

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
3) Taking surveys (lmao don't do this though, seriously it's not worth it)
this is literally the worst way to earn money lol, ive tried to do many of them....they are all the same to. they ask for your personal info, adress and all that bull, which i absolutely hate. i dont want spammers, but there are several ways that i learned to get around that, but i dont want the fbi to knock on my door lol

this is literally the worst way to earn money lol, ive tried to do many of them....they are all the same to. they ask for your personal info, adress and all that bull, which i absolutely hate. i dont want spammers, but there are several ways that i learned to get around that, but i dont want the fbi to knock on my door lol
U w U just gonna say that it's an interesting way to make money, not a good way

Reactions: phofufury
Build a time machine.
Travel back in time to the day you were born
take your newborn self to 1946 and go to trump's house
Replace baby trump with baby you
Take baby trump and travel back in time to the 1700's and give him to a random person there
Now you're rich AND you got rid of trump. 2 birds with one stone.

(please ignore any time paradoxes you may encounter)

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
any actual methods... please

any actual methods... please
Grow up, finish college and get a job.

Grow up, finish college and get a job.
Don't forget crippling student loan debt!

Don't forget crippling student loan debt!
Hmmmmm. Then no college. Just go get a job.

at mcdonalds. 2 bucks per week. You'll be a millionaire in no time! Just remember one thing: I'd like some extra fries.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
Hmmmmm. Then no college. Just go get a job.

at mcdonalds. 2 bucks per week. You'll be a millionaire in no time! Just remember one thing: I'd like some extra fries.
just do a @Sky and freelance

Reactions: phofufury and 28142
Back