Internet Explorer 11 "anime" Ad

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I just find this anime ad for Internet Explorer 11 ad...

@Marc, it's really sucks as you said

This reminded me of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. I hated that anime. It's a slap in the face to anyone who watched Fate/Stay Night and Fate Zero IMO.

This ad looks decent but I don't think I'll watch its anime if they actually create one. It sucks for a browser ad, btw. It's not going to make me somehow magically give up Google Chrome for IE 11, :whistle:

Reactions: Reece
This reminded me of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. I hated that anime. It's a slap in the face to anyone who watched Fate/Stay Night and Fate Zero IMO.

This ad looks decent but I don't think I'll watch its anime if they actually create one. It sucks for a browser ad, btw. It's not going to make me somehow magically give up Google Chrome for IE 11, :whistle:

Really true :p

Funny thing, she actually looks like fanboys thinks :D
OS-tan.full.666676.jpg

you know damn well fate/kaleid has it's epic moments. And is actually better than fast/stay night in some ways.

Anyways, it's sad to see they pooled resources into making this instead of improving the browser it's self.

Yeah same thing I thought, I don't even know people who uses Internet Explorer, I only used Internet Explorer once and that was to download Google Chrome, anyways if this were an anime I bet it will be interesting :)

Yeah same thing I thought, I don't even know people who uses Internet Explorer, I only used Internet Explorer once and that was to download Google Chrome, anyways if this were an anime I bet it will be interesting :)

Actually lastest version of Internet Explorer (11) is actually good :bag:

Actually lastest version of Internet Explorer (11) is actually good :bag:
I never thought or plan to download it, don't want to even try, I like my Google Chrome :)

I never thought or plan to download it, don't want to even try, I like my Google Chrome :)

I won't change my browser (chrome)... I was just saying :p

I won't change my browser (chrome)... I was just saying :p
I know, before I previously used Mozilla Firefox, but Chrome is not nicer, lol

I like Mozilla Firefox (because of the Fox :p) and its a lot faster than Explorer...especially since I live in the middle of nowhere.

Back