Internet speed?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
how fast is your internet? is it lightning fast or just as slow as dial-up? I don't think that's possible but...xD

My Internet goes pretty fast most of the time. Maybe not lightning fast, but I can load a 30 minute anime episode in jusy a few seconds with no problems at all.

I am quite pleased with my internet speed right now although I do know there are faster connections available I just don't want to pay the kind of prices they charge. ;)

Here is what my internet speed looks like:

I'm not home at the moment, however my home connection is lightning fast.

On a side note though-- You can have "fast" connections that are basically as slow as dial-up, depending on how bad your provider is! :)

My internet is fast, I have 25MBPS.

My internet speed is fast a lot it's as 3mb/s of speed but it can be higher depending on it's signal if it's high it's more faster but if it's low it's ,more slower

My internet is slow.But,SLOOOOOOW,not just slow.I tried to download something,and my speed was.......
Prepare yourself...
30 KB/S!
Hey,CHAMPAGNE!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
My internet varies, but it's horrible, I'll tell ya.

My average download speed is around 300kb/s, so. Sad.

My internet is probably is the wackiest thing in the world.
According to Windows, it's a 58MBPS, but when downloading... 100-150 KB/s.

Also, add a bad range, meaning that it's painful to use Internet in my room, and I have to move in the house in order to use Internet on my 3DS.

My internet's pretty decent most of the time. I don't have connectivity problems too often, but when they do occur, I get really frustrated. My ISP also is pretty bad, I actually changed my DNS settings in order to access webpages since I get errors when I automatically acquire them from ISP (don't get Charter).

It's quite fast, as fast as I'd like it. Any faster and I'd feel surfing sick *shot* but still it's faster and more stable than my friends internet connection... they disconnect every time they're about to lose on Pokemon. Hmmm :unsure:

I roll at 300kb/s but have been as high as 1mb/s and low as 50kb/s. Usually 300. Good enough for me.

That said, apparently the average speed in my area will be boosted soon. Accoring to DailyPost, it's going to be 'super-fast', so yay.

i download at 5mb a sec so i dont really know if it high

Back