Introduce me to the world of MH

• Thread starter Blue Knight
  • Start date
Blue Knight

Blue Knight

Water Spirit
Towns Folk
So far, i've only played the Demo version of MH4U, but i'd like to know more about the series other than it being about monster hunting.

I'd like to know about it's plot, if it has any, world and nature, as well as usual gameplay.

I played the demo online, and it was actually kinda fun, only problem was the akward camera, i suppose it will be better with the N3DS right?

Since it was only the demo, i can assume that was only a tiny fraction of the real experience

In the story of monster hunter 4u, you are supposed to be with a traveling caravan group that looks for monsters to hunt and stuff. You have a variety of quests that get unlocked by completing previous quests. There are also monster ranks, the higher the monster rank the stronger it Is.the highest class is g class I think.
When you defeat monsters, it gives you materials to craft better armor and weapons
Stronger monsters=stronger weapons/armor
There's a big world in monster hunter and many different landscapes.
I don't know too much about the game but it's able to be played for a very long time. There are people who have spent over 2000 hours on the game

2000 hours... I've never even spent 100 hour in one :s that's insane.

Then again, considering that this is an online game, it may be differently addictive, at least compared to my usual games (single-player games) so that may give it a higher replay value

Mmmm, well, that sounds interesting, thanks, i guess i can put this one on my 'wanted' list xD it does sound fun.

Reactions: Knight Rain
Yup lol the most I have spent on a 3ds game is like 300 hours and that's on acnl. Playing for 2000 hours without just leaving the game on would mean playing almost 4 hours a day from when the game just gets released which would be impossible for me :confused:

Yeah, it's kinda crazy people would play this game THAT much, unless they're either die-hard fans oooor, jobless guys xD

...Or maybe they get paid for playing it? If so, THEN i would clock like 5000 hours xD nobody would keep me away from my 3ds

Reactions: Knight Rain
Yeah, it's kinda crazy people would play this game THAT much, unless they're either die-hard fans oooor, jobless guys xD

...Or maybe they get paid for playing it? If so, THEN i would clock like 5000 hours xD nobody would keep me away from my 3ds
I wanna get paid to play it D:

So do i xD

If i could get paid for playing a 3DS game, i would start with SSB (which i don't have) and then start using the money to buy more 3ds games, and get paid for playing these too xD

...That would essentially kill my social life though...

...But it's not like my social life gets me money anyways xDDD

Each mh has a different story, and the latest one(mh4u)'s story revolves around a caravan.

Back