1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

iOS 11 is now available for iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'Technology Talk' started by Marc, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,192 coins
    I haven't upgraded yet but I came across some information that iOS 11 is now available to download for iPhone and iPad. Might check it out more later tonight.

https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-11/

Hands-on with iOS 11 :

I heard somewhere there is screen recording too, :eek:

What do you guys think?
  2. dark lonk

dark lonk Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    Nice I'll get it on my ipod
  3. OshaWhat!!!

OshaWhat!!! "Very Scary" Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    57 coins
    ill wsit, my phone is new
  4. frog

frog Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    32 coins
    The screen recording feature sounds useful. This looks like an easy to use mobile OS.
  5. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the world... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    If I'm being honest here, the IPhone 8 looks like the biggest scam I have ever seen Apple do before. For one, the recently released IOS 11 update for IPhone's and IPod's everywhere pretty much adds every feature besides Animojis and the facial recognition. And I for one am not willing to pay $1000 for just Animojis and facial recognition. That's just a plain scam.

And another thing. The IPhone X is almost exactly the same as the IPhone 8. I don't see a difference between them at all. To be perfectly honest, I was pretty disappointed in Apple's presentation in general. I think I'll just get an IPod 6 128 GB Blue and just call it. Because I am not, I repeat, NOT, buying a $1000 device just for some new emojis and facial recognition. No sir.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017 at 7:19 PM
  6. dark lonk

dark lonk Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    Umm they look very different the iPhone x doesn’t have a home button and is mostly screen and the dual cameras is facing downwards now also the iPhone 8 is pretty similar to the 7 I’m guessing