iPhone 5

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
ahhhh, love this phone! been a huge apple fan since...ages! xD

it's so slim and sleek. Great features...everything about this phone is so epic. <3

The return of your companion Siri...he's so cool. You can talk to him and keep you entertained for hours. xD

I have an iPhone 5 as well, and honestly, I'm tired of Apple. They don't add anything too new to their phones each year and nothing that significant that i need to go out and shell out another $300 for a phone. I'm gonna be going with the new HTC phone coming out, the successor to the HTC One, for my next phone. I want to try out android for a bit, and if I don't like it, i'll get the iPhone 6S or 7 or whatever, after. :)

I have an iPhone 5 as well, and honestly, I'm tired of Apple. They don't add anything too new to their phones each year and nothing that significant that i need to go out and shell out another $300 for a phone. I'm gonna be going with the new HTC phone coming out, the successor to the HTC One, for my next phone. I want to try out android for a bit, and if I don't like it, i'll get the iPhone 6S or 7 or whatever, after. :)
It depends, for people like me who do two to three year contracts, the leap from iphone 4 to 5s is huge, and that is what happend to me. I have the 5s and i'm lovin it. I probably won't be upgrading again until the iphone 7 and by then another huge leap will have happened.

I'm not talking so much of the actual phone, but the OS. There's no significant leaps in the OS and hasn't been since iOS4.....so i'm gonna probably switch to android next time to see how that holds up.......plus i like the idea of widgets. xD

iphone 4 didn't have siri lol it was only introduced in iphone 4s and because i have iphone 5s it's a huge leap for me, considering siri has made my life soooooo much easier.

Yeah but for someone who doesn use siri (like myself) i see it as a gimmick feature and not enough of a leap. :p

Yeah but for someone who doesn use siri (like myself) i see it as a gimmick feature and not enough of a leap. :p
For me it sure isn't gimicky lol

I'm thinking of making the switch to Android as well. I love how easy and clean the OS for iPhone is, but I really want to change things up.

some many people are giving up on the 5...why? xD

surely it did better than it's rival, Android.

and Siri is really popular, how is it a gimmick? It did really good. ^^

My mother recently purchased the iPhone 5C, and although I like the fact that it's quite a bit slimmer than say, the iPhone 4/4S, I can't imagine myself getting one. I've got both the 4 and 4S, and the 4S has Siri, is inexpensive now, and if you don't need the top-of-the-line iPhone, is the perfect iPhone.

If I were given an iPhone 5, I'd use it, however. There are some benefits to modern technology. :p

I like this phone but don't have the money for it it's to expansive and i don't think i'll get it yet maybe if i am rich one day but it's a cool phone and role in a competitive with the Samsung galaxy s4

Back