iPod Touch 4

• Thread starter camer0
  • Start date
camer0

camer0

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I received one for Christmas a few years back. It was a great thing to play on, and it was awesome. I am disappointed that it was discontinued by Apple, and that it does not support iOS 7 (and a lot of new apps). I am hoping to eventually get an iPod 5 and will post about it when I do!

It's still a great apple product. I remember playing on my brother's one before he traded it in and got the 5. xD

I would get one, they've gone pretty cheap too.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
For its time, it was great. Now, after nearly 4 years, and it no longer being supported with iOS updates and everything, it's not the wonder it once was, but definitely not a bad device overall. Definitely would recommend a 5th gen (or wait until something newer, like I am...) though.

Reactions: Mikaya
iPods are cool, I've never had one but I have an iPad gen 3. Had it for two years now and it works like wonders. I do notice with each ios major update, the whole hardware is starting to crack under the demands of the OS. With each new model it will be good for a couple years until the new software eventually make your device outdated.

I use to have an ipod touch but i sell it and i have a 16gb normal ipod since i have a ipad i don't need an ipod touch it's useless to me so almost every iphone phones are the same but they have different features to give

The iPod touch was a perfect alternative for the regular iPhone. My friend has one and although its a bit slow and outdated, it's still a great device. In my opinion, there's no need to go out and buy the latest version of the iPod because they usually feature infinitesimally improvements over the previous model.

Back