Is 1 2 Switch worth the money?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Recently, I’ve been trying to find some good party games for the Nintendo Switch. I’m already planning on getting Just Dance 2019 when it releases (if all goes well), but I’d like a few more games available to play when I have a few friends over to hang out. I remember 1 2 Switch when the Nintendo Switch made its debut, and now I’m thinking, is it worth the money? If so, it’d be a nice game to add tot he collection, and would be very fun for when I have a group of friends. Does anyone here own the game, and if so, could you tell me what you thought of it?

1 2 switch should be like $15-20 max[/ b]

Frankly, 1, 2, Switch is the Wii Sports of the new console.
No, Nintendo, I'm not about to pay full price for your latest tech demo!
It's fun in the way that Wii Play/Wii Sports is fun (remember that? Bring your friends!) so if you can get a really good deal on it, go for it. Otherwise, let it go.

Reactions: AricAttack
Like Natt said, 1-2 switch is litually no more then a tech demo. IMO it should have came 100% free with switches just like wii sports came free with Wii's. But from what I've seen, it's really not even worth £10 let alone the what? £39.99 Nintendo is asking for?

Not to mention, it's not a game you can play on your own, and for that price you better have some friends close by to you to play it a lot to get your money's worth out of it. I've also heard that it can get boring after a bit, with the things being so short, it get's repetitive after a bit.

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Like Natt said, 1-2 switch is litually no more then a tech demo. IMO it should have came 100% free with switches just like wii sports came free with Wii's. But from what I've seen, it's really not even worth £10 let alone the what? £39.99 Nintendo is asking for?

Not to mention, it's not a game you can play on your own, and for that price you better have some friends close by to you to play it a lot to get your money's worth out of it. I've also heard that it can get boring after a bit, with the things being so short, it get's repetitive after a bit.
Didn’t I tell you that you can’t play it on your own? Anyways plus after like 10-20 minutes it gets boring, and the only decent one (that’s pretty interesting) is ball count which you can feel balls inside the controller, but other than that $50 is way way way too much.

Reactions: 28142
but other than that $50 is way way way too much.

It's like daylight robbery. Who the hell inside nintendo thought that was an acceptable price I don't even know.

It's like daylight robbery. Who the hell inside nintendo thought that was an acceptable price I don't even know.
I could have more fun and more time playing Wii sports on the original Wii, playing it for FREE.

I could have more fun and more time playing Wii sports on the original Wii, playing it for FREE.

I still play wii sports to this day, and I would 100% still play Wii sports resort if I could find the stupid motion+ thingy.

I still play wii sports to this day, and I would 100% still play Wii sports resort if I could find the stupid motion+ thingy.
Like who’s idea was it to be like “Hey I wonder if kids wanna milk cows with their friends inside of a video game and random strangers while there somewhere else.”

It is ok, as a novelty. I do wish we had waited to get it, as it is not worth the £40 we paid shortly after launch of the Switch. Some of the mini games are fun though, so if you have lots of people to play with then it may be worth having.

1-2 switch is actually pretty great, but its missing some things that made wii sports great.
No way to play most games single player, and no good sense of progression either..
Some of the games in 1-2 switch are a blast, with standouts like draw, and gladiator are ones that were super fun to play with a rival, but wii sports boxing and baseball were very similar in that way, but you could also play by yourself. This means you cannot even play it if your opponent is tired.

Thier isn’t really a way for the CPU to properly replicate another player for a single player experience.

The games in 1-2 switch are actually really fun (at least a good few are) but its harder to recommend due to no way to continue playing once your opponent gets bored. Its kinda like mario tennis for me. I remember it being fun because it is, but getting someone else to play with me is hard, and because the games are shorter in 1-2 switch you get a much shorter playtime, though it is extremely fun when you do.

Back