Xenoblade X Is 60 the cap limit in Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• Thread starter SamKitsune
  • Start date
SamKitsune

SamKitsune

An Unknown Enity
Towns Folk
I finish the final chapter, and now I'm getting all of the missions done. However, I run into a wall in a form of a tough boss fight. It's a level 80 enemy, however, it seems I can't go as high as level 60. Is there a way to increase the level, or is it the limit? It does suck to stick to level 60, because there are tyrants that are lv. 99!

I finish the final chapter, and now I'm getting all of the missions done. However, I run into a wall in a form of a tough boss fight. It's a level 80 enemy, however, it seems I can't go as high as level 60. Is there a way to increase the level, or is it the limit? It does suck to stick to level 60, because there are tyrants that are lv. 99!

Well, yes. If you can't managed to beat the enemy, try getting Level 10 for other classes so you can get their weapons/skills/arts.
Otherwise, try to get a Lv 60 Skell via extensive online farming, or try building an "Overdrive" build. You'll see that (most) of the bosses will go down quickly enough after without being too much of a problem.

(Also, Ghostwalker might help, since it gives you Decoy, which kinda makes you invulnerable for a few hits. Look out for multi-hits "screw you" lasers, especially on that one Lv 88 tyrant in that one cave in Noctilum)

That makes sense. I'll try anything I can do to level the playing field, including grinding for class experience. I guess Pokemon isn't the only game I have to play for hours continuously.

Back