Is A Link Between World Worth Getting (Poll)

• Thread starter RAWRmanster
  • Start date

Is A Link Between Worlds Worth Getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAWRmanster

Pokemon Player Since The start
Towns Folk
Is Tloz A link between world worth getting or not?

Is Tloz A link between world worth getting or not?
If you're able to get it, it's a game that's definitely worth considering getting. I mean, i't's got really good reviews and it's the sequel to a really good Zelda game in the franchise (Link to the Past)

Yes , If you're a Link or Zelda Fan , or are fan of TLOZ Franchise , you should get it , the game has a lot of great reviews and ratings to be honest , best thing going through walls.

I love how the poll is yet to have a single person say it's not worth it. Goes to show how great this game probably is, even if it is a 2D perspective Zelda game

It's an amazing Zelda game, worth every penny. I've yet to see a negative review and among my friends who own the game they all have played it to death. It's easily the best Zelda game in a few years.

It's an amazing Zelda game, worth every penny. I've yet to see a negative review and among my friends who own the game they all have played it to death. It's easily the best Zelda game in a few years.
So you've played it? Are there any other Zelda games that kinda compare in how the gameplay feels to you in terms of pace and all? Is it a lot like Link to the Past or is it kinda like Spirit Tracks?

So you've played it? Are there any other Zelda games that kinda compare in how the gameplay feels to you in terms of pace and all? Is it a lot like Link to the Past or is it kinda like Spirit Tracks?
It's kinda like LTTP with slightly smoother controls. Although originally supposed to be Spirit Tracks sequel, the influence does show. Although mostly through little things such as the return of the sand wand.

It's kinda like LTTP with slightly smoother controls. Although originally supposed to be Spirit Tracks sequel, the influence does show. Although mostly through little things such as the return of the sand wand.
It was meant as a Spirit Tracks sequel??? I really wonder how that'd work out given that it's in that new Hyrule land. I think they should do that at some point though

It was meant as a Spirit Tracks sequel??? I really wonder how that'd work out given that it's in that new Hyrule land. I think they should do that at some point though
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/1...-worlds-started-as-a-sequel-to-spirit-tracks/ It was meant as one although down the road it eventually turned into a LTTP sequel, the process similar to URAs cancellation. If you don't know let me enlighten you. URA was an expansion to OOT for the failed N64 DD. However it didn't fail because of the DD. It was cancelled because one of Nintendos workers (A known one I can't remember which) wanted to make a new Zelda game and told Miyamoto if they could develop a new Zelda game before the turn of the century, they wouldn't make URA. We got Majoras Mask. Likewise here with Miyamoto wanting a LTTP Remake.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/11/1...-worlds-started-as-a-sequel-to-spirit-tracks/ It was meant as one although down the road it eventually turned into a LTTP sequel, the process similar to URAs cancellation. If you don't know let me enlighten you. URA was an expansion to OOT for the failed N64 DD. However it didn't fail because of the DD. It was cancelled because one of Nintendos workers (A known one I can't remember which) wanted to make a new Zelda game and told Miyamoto if they could develop a new Zelda game before the turn of the century, they wouldn't make URA. We got Majoras Mask. Likewise here with Miyamoto wanting a LTTP Remake.
Well, I guess the reason is understandable but I think that at some point a Spirit Tracks sequel is possible for all we know. Who knows, maybe they could make a game that involves returning back to Hyrule?

It's worth getting and I don't even have it.
1. Mega reviews, GIVIN it like 10/10s
2. Friends are saying it's good af
3. It's zelda so it's automatically not a horrible game unless Nintendo dropped the ball and it's all a big cover up with 10/10 reviews.
4. I don't see a price drop coming soon for a game of this status.

It's worth getting and I don't even have it.
1. Mega reviews, GIVIN it like 10/10s
2. Friends are saying it's good af
3. It's zelda so it's automatically not a horrible game unless Nintendo dropped the ball and it's all a big cover up with 10/10 reviews.
4. I don't see a price drop coming soon for a game of this status.
Yeah, and the last Zelda game I remember getting some legit 10/10s like this one was Skyward Sword and that game turned out to be AMAZING. This one is likely no exception

I haven't got the game but I watched reviews and some gameplay and it looks ABSOLUTELY awesome... Actually I kind of wish I got it instead of Pokemon game. You should get it.

Arguably the best 3DS game released in 2013. You might even argue the best game period like IGN did.

ALong with pokemon X and ACNL, TLOZ link between worlds is one of the best 3DS game's of 2013 the dungeons are amazing, Nintendo work really hard on the level design in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back