Is a New Kirby game for the 3ds possible?

• Thread starter Tld828
  • Start date
Tld828

Tld828

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Kirby triple Deluxe was one of the best Kirby games I had ever play second to Return to dream land,what are your thoughts if Kirby had another 3ds game.Would you get it or no?Personally I know I will.I Love Kirby Games with a Passion.

I think there is surely going to be another 3DS Kirby game in 2016 or 2017 (with exclusive New 3DS features, no doubt >.< though I hope not). Personally I'm not a huge fan but I enjoyed Kirby and the Amazing Mirror which I got on the 3DS as part of the Ambassador program, so it'd be nice if the cute pink ball of fluff gets another 3DS adventure - with a convenient release date so I can ask for it whenever someone here goes or comes from America. :panda:

I haven't had the chance to play Triple Deluxe. I need to get on that.

I think another Kirby 3DS release is inevitable in the coming years, probably 2017 (Triple Deluxe just came out in 2014, Rainbow Curse comes out this month, they need a break) but I definitely think it'll happen.

Hoping for something more than just a Kirby platformer, though.

Kirby Triple Deluxe is almost perfect, but the story could be better. I hope for a N3DS Kirby with amiibo Kirby features :)

I really think the NEW 3DS will bring at least 2 more years of life for this Nintendo portable generation.

I honestly hope so! I mean it would be fabulous if it wasn't New3ds exclusive but what can ya do? I think any new Kirby release would be really neat. I love Triple Deluxe, it is my favourite 3DS platformer (Starfy is my favourite DS one!) and I am always open to Kirby having new adventures!

I'm curious though. If they do make a new Kirby do you think it will be a traditional platformer like Triple Deluxe was or something different? I wouldn't mind something different because I've only played traditional Kirby. I really want Mass Attack and Epic Yarn though.

Imagine a kirby RPG, set out in paper Mario style with the in battle abilities being hammer, absorb and transform then special moves. Basically a Mario rpg with a kirby skin put on it.

Hm, a new Kirby game is definitely possible for the 3DS, as Kirby: Triple Deluxe is pretty old now. I'm not really a fan of the Kirby series as I prefer a challenge in platforming games, but I'd like to see a new Kirby title that's not a spin-off like Kirby Fighters. Also, oes anyone know the hardest main-series Kirby game?

I love Kirby and will welcome any new game that comes out in his series. Kirby has one of the most interesting series since half of his games are off the wall ideas crazy. I personally love those more than the traditional games, but I enjoy those too.

I think it's possible, because there's too much Kirby's games on Eshop, it can be a signal.

Possibly, yeah. The one released this year did really well so it's only logical they'd want to release a second one. I haven't played triple deluxe yet, only Kirby I've played is mass attack on ds, but it looks pretty good.

Reactions: Rockback
I think another Kirby game will come out. Anything is possible. :p I hope it's something unique though. Something different than the stuff they usually come up with. Unique like epic yarn :D

Yeah there is a possibility that a new Kirby game might come out . Most likely will . A lot of people liked Kirby Triple Deluxe and it is sure to happen . I like the kirby series but I never got the chance to get the Triple Deluxe game . But I know that people liked it so I would like to see a new Kirby game and I really liked the Kirby Mouse Attack and Super Star Ultra for DS . Those games were good:D

Honestly I havent paid kirby too much attention in my gamer life til i got to play return to dreamland with my girlfriend. We both loved it and since then I think kirby is one of my favourite nintendo franchises. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play triple deluxe yet, but I know i will! And if there would be another kirby game for the 3ds, i think it will be in my library too

It is possible but i think we have to wait a while since kirby games are better than they were in the past and have cool graphics and the gameplay is good also,so it might take a while for the game designers to come up with a bigger better game.

For Kirby, seems kinda early after TD but defintly a possiblity

Sorry but there might be one since the creator of kirby didn't say he will stop kirby franchises productions

I think it'll happen :3 But I think it could be a NN3DS exclusive (hope not though)

I'd love to see another Kirby game! But a more pixelated one (like the ones on DS) would be what I want to play, those ones are the best!

Back