AC:HHD Is Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Good?

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
As A Fan of animal crossing I want to know somthing..Happy Home Desginer honestly doesnt look as fun as new leaf, and I wanna hear from someone who's played it, is it good? if so why? I don't understand it, it seems to far away from Animal crossing of old...Do you ever get a house..?

It's fun but... not long. It's get very fast boring.

Its a nice spinoff game, but its just that. Definitely will keep you entertained for a good period of time.

It's really good. In the beginning you play it for many hours, but as the game goes on, you tend to play in shorter bursts. The home designing is done really well and it is really easy to use. I recommend it, but if you want a game that will keep you entertained for a long time, or you don't like house designing, then it would be best to skip it.

According to me it is nice because of-
There’s a huge selection of furniture at your fingertips, allowing you to create just about anything you can imagine. The tiny room size both limits and hones your creativity – at least at first – and the animals’ requested themes give you direction, so you’re not left floundering. This catalogue is easily the most well-designed bit of Happy Home Designer, even if the menu layout is frustratingly ambiguous.

Back