bGFnjI3gBbl9N3ns0ealYjP1FKQlG-S0.jpg

Thanks ErixSan :)

Yeah m neither.
Just don't feel like getting don't hav enough money for it anyways

Yeah m neither.
Just don't feel like getting don't hav enough money for it anyways

Same reason.
I'm gonna get Sonic Lost World.
There's a lot of good and bad reviews of this game, but Famitsu give it 36/40 so that is a high score.

And also Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.

This is thanks to those contests! (Pokémon X was gifted so it doesn't count)

not gonna get it. I don't even like looking at Pacman with all these limbs. I prefer the old pacman.

not gonna get it. I don't even like looking at Pacman with all these limbs. I prefer the old pacman.

Waka waka waka... :D

To be honest, I prefer spend money on a Mario game, :coffee: I'm not a fan of these types of Pac Man games.

Is it based on the cartoon? Either way, I am not getting the game. Last time I played a Pac-man game, it was sorta like Crash Bandicoot.

Is it based on the cartoon? Either way, I am not getting the game. Last time I played a Pac-man game, it was sorta like Crash Bandicoot.

In a good way or in a bad way?

I like Pac-Man but after five minutes it gets pretty boring to me, and if I continue to lose. I just get frustrated and I won't play it again, so its kinda a waste of money for me to buy it, but I know some real Pac-Man fans who can play it for hours.

I like Pac-Man but after five minutes it gets pretty boring to me, and if I continue to lose. I just get frustrated and I won't play it again, so its kinda a waste of money for me to buy it, but I know some real Pac-Man fans who can play it for hours.

Well, this pacman isn't the pacman you're talking about...
This one, is kinda different...

Well, this pacman isn't the pacman you're talking about...
This one, is kinda different...
Well if it isn't it sucks

Back