Is anyone else here obsessed with Doctor Who??

• Thread starter TwilightChicken
  • Start date
TwilightChicken

TwilightChicken

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
So basically I'm obsessed with doctor who. I actually started with watching the first season on eleven then went back and watched in order. I currently just finished season 7

I am. I like the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant.

I am. I like the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant.
omg yes he's my second favorite... although in some ways I like him better than eleven

My favourite Doctor is the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith). I really want for Doctor Who to return, in fact I'm surprised it's been almost a year already - Christmas Special this year is gonna be exciting and then the first episode of Series 10 is named "A Star In Her Eye" and will air in April 2017.

Peter Capaldi's been a great Doctor too, Series 9's "Heaven Sent" was amazing.

Reactions: Evelyn
Never saw as much as an episode. xD I might, someday, after Star Trek, start watching it though. But where to start? There are so many episodes!!

Never saw as much as an episode. xD I might, someday, after Star Trek, start watching it though. But where to start? There are so many episodes!!
Ok my reccomendation is to start with the ninth doctor and watch from there. Most people say skip 9 bc he was the "worst" doctor but if you start with the eleventh doctor or something you won't fully understand everything that's happening. And I actually liked 9 a bit too. And I can't even pick a favorite season bc everything is awesome

My favourite Doctor is the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith). I really want for Doctor Who to return, in fact I'm surprised it's been almost a year already - Christmas Special this year is gonna be exciting and then the first episode of Series 10 is named "A Star In Her Eye" and will air in April 2017.

Peter Capaldi's been a great Doctor too, Series 9's "Heaven Sent" was amazing.
I haven't actually seen any of capaldi's seasons yet but I'm excited. I know a few people were upset bc by the time doctor who got to the 12th doctor so many things changed and they didn't want to finish watching.
Oh and eleven is my favorite doctor too :love:

Ok my reccomendation is to start with the ninth doctor and watch from there. Most people say skip 9 bc he was the "worst" doctor but if you start with the eleventh doctor or something you won't fully understand everything that's happening. And I actually liked 9 a bit too. And I can't even pick a favorite season bc everything is awesome
..but what about the 8 before that? Are they unimportant or just completely unrelated? Or did the series start at 9??

..but what about the 8 before that? Are they unimportant or just completely unrelated? Or did the series start at 9??
The modern series did. The original series ended somewhere in the 80s.

The modern series did. The original series ended somewhere in the 80s.
Ah. Good to know. Thanks for all the help!

Back