Is anyone excited for Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition?

• Thread starter slain22
  • Start date

how many people are going to get this game when it is released?

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slain22

slain22

welcome
Towns Folk
I enjoyed playing this on my android phone quite often I believe I got addicted to the main for about 3 months until my phone decided to quit working I believe within 3 to 4 nights I was working on getting up there to the dungeons. Anyways what is everyones opinion about this being ported to the 3ds? I have a lot of hype for it I think it will do very well simply because they changed most of the free2play aspect of the game and having to wait for the stamina bar to go up to go dungeon diving for rare creatures. The mario portion of the game is probably going to be my favorite.

I cant wait to get it

I'm excited for it. I got into the mobile game years ago, however I dropped it since I had to wait and such to play. With this game I can play for as long as I want, when I want. Which is perfect for me , I play the heck out of puzzle games such as this. I will play the Mario version first and then move on to the actual Puzzles and Dragons version. This will see a lot of time in my system.

I am pretty excited about this though I never really played the mobile game that much , however I must say that I had some fun on it . Might plan on getting it but not sure :D I wouldn't mind it being on the 3ds port because maybe some people might love it so I wouldn't mind . I also loved the game even thought it was like just the first bits

I'm excited for it. I saw both trailers for Puzzle and Dragons Z + Mario Edition and they were awesome. When I saw the Mario Edition trailer, I'm was like, "OMG I need this game." So I'm so excited for that game.

I had played Puzzles and Dragons on my iPad and iPhone before, before I quit the game since I got bored for some reason :p It used to be my favorite game, and now it is in 3Dish and on the 3DS! :O I want it, but I don't "need" it as much as SSB4.

I have bought that game a few weeks ago and I gotta say that I really enjoy it! The Mario Bros. one is cool cause you can use the Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Bloopers and more as your allies plus you can pull off so much combos. Puzzles and Dragons Z was pretty cool cause you can transform the monsters that you get and Make them stronger.

I might get it as well, considering I liked the Android game (which is, by the way, still on my phone). And since they seem to have removed the F2P stuff (seems legit since it's not a free 3DS game), I think it might be fun to give it a try. But, if anybody has it here: does some monsters require a lot of farming to get them (like on Android) ?

Back