Is anyone getting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I used to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles around the time of the original Yu-Gi-Oh. It was a decent show, but I never played any of its games. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the game is coming to the Nintendo 3DS and it'll be available in North America on October 22nd.

170794b.jpg

Is anyone planning to get the game?

Reactions: Reece
I'm not. I don't want those types of games :p

It's from Activision. I beat it will be a cheap and a really bad game.

My brothers use to obsessed over Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that they got me to liking it, We had the costume as kids and it use to be like a pajamas (it didn't have separate parts like a pants and jersey, it was all in one) It was really comfortable both TMNT and Power Rangers costumes we had. I really enjoy playing TMNT as a game, my favorite TMNT game was TMNT (lol) for the Wii. I use to watch the series all the time on T.V now I hate the new one they brought out for Nick (tacky). I sure hope that I will get TMNT for the 3ds.

Reactions: Marc
I'm not getting this. I think it isn't a game that I would love, and I don't know if it will be good. I want to see some photos.

No not really i don't buy cartoon games.
I did play TMNT for PS2 though It was okay :)

Teenage Mutant Ninnja Turtles are my childhood favorites. I have played TMNT games for NES, SNES and SEGA. Haven't played the recent one for Xbox but I'm all grown up now and they've made the franchise pretty stupid for me xD

Back