Is Creation Freaky Forms fun?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I wanted to get this game for a while but I never saw too much gameplay,but I see people are STILL playing should I get it or wait 'til Smash Bros comes out?

I wanted to get this game for a while but I never saw too much gameplay,but I see people are STILL playing should I get it or wait 'til Smash Bros comes out?
Just buy the new SSB4 ..the game is best afterall .. You should watch the gameplay in youtube or somewhere else maybe.. There are may gameplay thet had been showed based on Super smash bros 4 ..you will wanna buy this after you watch the gameplay, urmm do you had played the demo first , guess you can make your first impression about it during playing it.. Somehow I really dont like those from nintendo put a limit on how many times it can be played for the demo though..:D happy day

Reactions: Kakea
If you want impressions about Freaky forms, well yes it is fun, but it's more a time sink game, as you will want to play for maybe 1 hour and stop, then play again a couple of days later. If you have to chose between SSB and this one, I would recommend the SSB demo first as kaw said. SSB is a more of a full game as the other one is more casual, time sink.

Reactions: Kaynil and Kakea
Thanks for telling me:I almost bought it!I assumed it ALOT of fun since I still see people on Miiverse posting for it,but I like games that I sink time to better!

If you can afford both, I totally recommend it to you though, it's fun and funny, and it's always nice to see your creations and share them.

Reactions: Kakea
I DO want that....I love to see my creations/Original Characters come to life! What kinda gameplay does the game have?!

It is an interesting game, specially for creative minds.

The "game" itself sounds weird if I tray to explain it:

It consists in a 2D platform world where once you walk past the end you get looped back to the beginning, you have a time counter. In the game you "eat" different things and lay eggs, the better things you eat the more likely you get coloured ones. At the end of the round you hatch the eggs for coins, which you exchange to unlock new freakyforms (thus new parts for your creations). While on the game you can be asked favours by other freakyforms mostly about breaking a brick, giving them a ride or taking a dump... yes, I kid you not.

The more you play the bigger the area become and it unlock some aspects like a sun, a tree, etc which you can "remake" to give the place a unique feel. After a while you unlock a different zone and then again keep playing to make it bigger and unlock more freakyforms and parts of the scenery to customize and so on. I am not sure how many of these different sections are.

I really like the game and I wish more people gave it a chance. I'd buy the lux version but I have the first in digital and the lux update doesn't seem to drop in price on the eShop.

Anyway, if you have to choose, I''d say wait for the Smash unless a creativity game calls you stronger than the fighting genre.

Reactions: 2205
Making characters IS fun unfortunately the gameplay centers around seemingly making more creations but and taking a dump lol!I wish the gameplay was different but I love making worlds too...I'll have to wait til I get more money(I freaked and had Smash preordered)

Reactions: Kaynil
I think that's the best move. Really the highlight is making your creations and receiving creatures from StreetPasses.
You can also create QR codes to share them online. :3

I think the game is a tad too simple for full retail pricein comparison to games like Smash bros, but it still has its charm, even with the weird favours, hahah.

Maybe Smash will let me customize miis enough satisfy my need to create!

Back