is disney magical world any good?

• Thread starter allsmilesryles
  • Start date
allsmilesryles

allsmilesryles

call me otter
Towns Folk
dont get me wrong i love disney but i feel like disney gaming has no substance to it! but ive been really looking into this DMW games and i think it sounds really fun! haha please give me your opinion before i spend all my money on a game thats no good. thanks:bag:

I got this game the day it came out. The only downside to it I'd say is the lack of multiplayer. Otherwise, I had a really great time with it. It has some nice customization features, some quests with a bit of action, some collecting and even some farming.

The story is cute but almost absent though. @Cheshire_Cat03 and I are waiting for the sequel, it's supposed to come out in Japan soon so I'm crossing my fingers for late 2016 for the rest of us?

Reactions: Kiki
If you still have not got it, its ok I guess. Especially if you plan on going to disney land or world, this game will give you some hype I guess... Like Sunny Windy said, I believe that another disney game is coming but its most likely next year so its better not to wait... It appeals much more to girls so I do recomend it, my sister has it and she is hooked.

Back