is DK Country Returns 3D as good as the old ones?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i am looking at getting donkey kong country returns 3d. i watched some people on youtube play it and i thought it looked like a lot of fun. i still remember how fun the first donkey kong country was.

but for those of you who have played both, is it easier? Because I thought the old donkey kong country was kind of hard, but i still liked it.

It is a lot easier than the old games yes, I got it from club nintendo a while ago but you do need your L/R buttons to work well (they are the buttons to hold on to vines and grass etc.) the 3d is good. Also the new version has a couple new items which is really nice and it makes it a lot easier; but if you do like the old hard version you can play that way also. oh and there are waaayyy to many ways to get banana coins :p I have 99 of like everything and still have like 500 banana coins xD

wow that's pretty cool. i heard nintendo was making mario easier but wasn't sure about donkey kong. i saw a youtuber with like 750 banana coins. had no clue how the heck he got so many... the max in the old donkey kong was like 99 and then you couldn't get anymore after that.

Back