FF Explorers Is Final Fantasy Explorers worth getting for $40?

• Thread starter mxmumpwr
  • Start date

Is this game worth spending $40 plus tax on?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mxmumpwr

mxmumpwr

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I am so excited for this game. I love how you can morph into old FF characters like Squall, Cloud, and Lightning. I want to hear y'all's opinions on this game and if you think that this game is worth my attention.

Honestly I hope it is as good as it sounds, I've been a big fan of the FF games so to see something like this (like persona Q) is going to be amazing. Hopefully it has a nice story with added nostalgia, so I'm gonna try get this game.

I agree Shin. I grew up watching my dad play final fantasy seven and eight nonstop. I loved eight's story line and later bought it for the psp and psvita on the psn store. I know different system but i grew up on playstation and didn't even know what nintendo was til i was five. But i am super excited for this game and hope that i get a $50 eshop card either by posting stuff like this or just waiting for my birthday. I am also wondering if this game will be a multiplayer. if so that would be FANTASTIC!!!

Reactions: Shin
If you like the FF games and want some of the things that made the FF games good then I would say it's worth it. It's fun and good to play with friends . The skills and jobs are handled like the old FF games , the armors look nice , the mobs look good and you can even get character armor that are from the other FF games. It's a pretty game all around.

Back