Is Fire Emblem good?

• Thread starter pikachu322
  • Start date
P

pikachu322

I have been wanting to get a fire emblem game, but i dont know much about it.

I have been wanting to get a fire emblem game, but i dont know much about it.
Same here I currently have no information about fire emblem but many people say it's a good game well I think it is as well because it's an RPG game I think :)

Same here I currently have no information about fire emblem but many people say it's a good game well I think it is as well because it's an RPG game I think :)
it's a fantasy style strategy RPG series where you control a varaity of wariors to battle through wars, just like Advance wars or Pokémon Conquest if you ever played one.

I'm not hearing this....

Okay, I'm hearing this.......
.....Did you just?!

So, Fire Emblem Awakening is like one of the best 3DS games out there, in my own opinion, it beats other RPGs like Pokemon X/Y. Mostly because of the awesome cutscenes and the crazy replay value. It's a game that's made to played over and over again, and it's sure to be enjoyed by any one who loves a good classic RPG, and if you like the whole mid-evil/fantasy theme, then that's a huge bonus.

I guess it just boils down to whether or not you have a taste for games like this. I reccomend checking out the trailers or playing the demo. The game is very amazing, I love the unique style of the Fire Emblem series. ~

Reactions: SaToRi, Marc and Moon Rain
I'm not hearing this....

Okay, I'm hearing this.......
.....Did you just?!

So, Fire Emblem Awakening is like one of the best 3DS games out there, in my own opinion, it beats other RPGs like Pokemon X/Y. Mostly because of the awesome cutscenes and the crazy replay value. It's a game that's made to played over and over again, and it's sure to be enjoyed by any one who loves a good classic RPG, and if you like the whole mid-evil/fantasy theme, then that's a huge bonus.

I guess it just boils down to whether or not you have a taste for games like this. I reccomend checking out the trailers or playing the demo. The game is very amazing, I love the unique style of the Fire Emblem series. ~
Actually, beating other RPGS like Pokemon X/Y is debateable. Both are relatively equally awesome in my eyes. But yeah, I too like the unique style the Fire Emblem series has (and really like that they went the anime artstyle route)

well fire emblem is a really good game. nothing like pokemon tho aside from the leveling system. it is like advanced wars tho. turb based chess style game play.

its reallt engaging tho
worth buying

I just tried the demo, and now I think I really understand why this game is great !
its anime sequences are just brilliant , the battle system mechanics are very good and more importantly the characters are awesome, it's decided I'm going to buy this game instead of breavly default ( it could wait !)

Reactions: 3dsatackman and ShinyLatios
I just tried the demo, and now I think I really understand why this game is great !
its anime sequences are just brilliant , the battle system mechanics are very good and more importantly the characters are awesome, it's decided I'm going to buy this game instead of breavly default ( it could wait !)
the anime sequences are a new thing in the franchise they added, which is kinda neat (although annoyingly limited). Great thing though is that the actual game is MUCH better than the demo

haha i think its amazing :p!!! i always go see reviews on it then trailers and then demos :p then i finally get it if i think that it reaches my standards (by that i mean if it interests me ) and fire emblem did a great job of it :p

Fire Emblem Awakening is a really really good game. It has great graphics and a wonderful story. The gameplay is intense as characters can be lost forever if they are defeated. This makes every move you make count.

What I am saying is yes, yes, and yes. Definitely get this game.

Short answer from me (Even after half the site has said as such :p) yes. It's one of the best srpg's I've played in a while. Awakening is also the most "accessible" Fire Emblem game currently available, including a streamlined interface, a none permadeath option and also overall polish. There's also the support system, etc. Though, the only experience I have with other FE games is from let's plays, I have indeed played other srpg's.

Reactions: Marc
Yesh i recommend it, I bought it, and never regretted it.

Try the demo, read some reviews. That should help you decide, but I agree with what has already been said. The game is amazing. There are many things to do (especially with DLC). I've put about 50 hours into the game.

Back