Is FNAF Help Wanted for Switch good? Do you recommend it?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
I recently saw the trailer for it, and it looks cool, I just want to be sure if it's good on switch

If FNAF runs good on mobile devices, i'm pretty sure that it will run smoothly on the switch. I've never been into the series as i'm not really a horror fan. It's not that i'm scared but i really do hate jumpscares and FNAF is like 25% jumpscares. I'm also guessing the game will be pretty short if you're really good at the game. The trailer looks pretty good and the game looks nice and polished, but it's not something i would buy. But i know many people that would be interested in that though. The game would be worth it if it's 15 bucks or less.

If FNAF runs good on mobile devices, i'm pretty sure that it will run smoothly on the switch. I've never been into the series as i'm not really a horror fan. It's not that i'm scared but i really do hate jumpscares and FNAF is like 25% jumpscares. I'm also guessing the game will be pretty short if you're really good at the game. The trailer looks pretty good and the game looks nice and polished, but it's not something i would buy. But i know many people that would be interested in that though. The game would be worth it if it's 15 bucks or less.
Ahh, I see, I'll go ask some people who played the game, but for now it's a definite maybe

Reactions: Deepak
Back