Persona Q Is Igor in Persona Q?

• Thread starter Hockey6310
  • Start date
H

Hockey6310

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
im only about 3 hours in to persona Q and I love this game I'm a huge persona fan(4 being my fav). But where is igor without any spoilers can someone tell me if he at least makes an appearance?
TIA

He has left the velvet room he does this in other persona games and no one knows were he goes

Igor can't be found in Persona Q, and it is explained that when he leaved the Velvet room, it made the room unstable.
I'm pretty sure the reason he doesn't appear is that there was no new voice actor for him in Japan, since his original VA died (Isamu Tanonaka)

His old voice actor died, so they've been avoiding bringing him on the latest games, except with older recordings.

Tbh, I feel it's okay for him to be left out, he's pretty much the last character from the Persona 1 and 2 era, back when the series was still attached to Shin Megami Tensei. Now that Persona has mostly grown it's own identity and myth, they should leave it to the Velvet Room siblings.

no, he isnt, but elizabeth, theodore and margaret yes

No. He left the Velvet Room and put Elizabeth, Margaret, and Theodore in charge of the Velvet Room and its' various functions. I think it has something to do with his old voice actor dying, but that's another debate entirely. I don't think they're avoiding using him. If you saw the Persona 5 trailers, you'd see Igor there easily, but I'm getting a bit off topic. I hope me and the others were of assistance in answering your question.

No. He left the Velvet Room and put Elizabeth, Margaret, and Theodore in charge of the Velvet Room and its' various functions. I think it has something to do with his old voice actor dying, but that's another debate entirely. I don't think they're avoiding using him. If you saw the Persona 5 trailers, you'd see Igor there easily, but I'm getting a bit off topic. I hope me and the others were of assistance in answering your question.

Well, it is likely they didn't found a voice for Igor in time. Or they didn't want to bother a lot yet until Persona 5 lol

Reactions: The Flame of Vengeance
From what I've played I never once see him in the game. Since I didn't see him in my 1st play of the game on one side more then likely you don't see him on the other side ether. It would have been nice to see him at some point in the game but who knows what happen there . If they do another one they might put him in it.

Back