• Thread starter Barmont
  • Start date
Barmont

Barmont

Not much, just killing dragons and eating gods
Towns Folk
3DS_InazumaEleven3LB_enGB_02_mediaplayer_large.png

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and faustine
Wow, that's an absolutely massive increase in game quality. The European and Japanese version looks so much better than the one for North American users.
I have a question, though: May I know which game this is, by Level-5? Or which games these are?

Wow I wonder why they had to make it look so different . It is very obvoius that the one the European and Japanese versions is better in I guess all terms . What game is this ? I think before I saw the pic load it was something Izuna 11 or something like that . Hope that maybe North American players can still enjoy the game because wow . that is an awkward difference in terms of graphics and gameplay !

The game is Inazuma Eleven. its basically an RPG soccer game. im disappointed as well! Level-5 makes wonderful games but for some reason they don't seem to care for North America. Im hoping Level-5 is Localizing this game for North America.

Holy <censored>. The Japanese version looks stunning. What do we get? Oh, a crap section about basketball and they get a nice 3D looking RPG. I'm not sure abou tyou guys but Level-5 also skimped on a bunch of Layton iOS games. If you look at the Layton wiki, there are a good few games that were released only there.

Inazuma Eleven series did not get NA localisation (except the first title) due to demographic difference. You know, Europe loves soccer more than USA. That's why Level-5 is hesitant to bring all Inazuma Eleven series to NA region.

Don't worry, it seems we'll get Little Battler Experience and Yokai Watch (as already teased on their FB page).

Reactions: faustine
@dwikrid is right. Not many people in America are too interested in soccer (including me). Inazuma Eleven looks like a cool game (that I'm also not interested in). However, I bet Level-5 would probably make a big profit if they did bring the game over to the west.

I'm sorry for not being specific, guys. There's some people who don't know Inazuma Eleven.
As my friends explained, I'm annoyed off because we (America) only have the first game in the series (from a total of six main games).
The first 3 Inazuma Eleven were released for the DS, with poor graphics (left on the image). Then, the Nintendo 3DS received a series called Inazuma Eleven Go, with top graphics, as the 3DS deserves (right on the image). Several years have passed on the story, you can compare that to Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX or Digimon Adventure 1 & 2. The game didn't improve only on graphics, but on gameplay and mechanics too!
Well, all the games were released on Japan (of course, it's a japanese game)... but what makes me angry is that Europe is receiving the fifth game (the second on the 3DS series) and... do you wonder what America have? A REMASTERED VERSION of the first first Inazuma Eleven from the DS, released only on the 3DS eShop!
YEAH! YOU READ RIGHT! We didn't receive a single 3DS Inazuma, and we don't even have a retail version of any game! ¬¬

Reactions: 18
I really wish they would release it in America. It's one of my favorite games and I've watched almost all of the anime based on the first series. I've played the first one on my 3DS, but I really hate how they leave us in the dust for the rest. It's kinda like the New 3DS Faceplates fiasco. Everywhere in the world EXCEPT North America has it, and it doesn't seem like we're getting it any time soon. Is it because of the lack of soccer interest in America? I think they could boost interest if they marketed it more. All I've seen so far is the first season of the Anime on Hulu. If, however, they were to air it on Cartoon Network or something, I think it would be quite popular. Then people will be like "hey, this is kinda cool. It's just like BeyBlade, but with soccer! I wonder if it's based on anything..." and then they'll research it and find out about a game where you get to use hissatsu techniques to your hearts content. Then, once the final episode of season 1 airs, they'll be left on a cliff hanger when they start talking about the next new threat in season 2 in the "Next time on Inazuma Eleven" thing (I won't spoil it for those of you who don't know), and new fans will be like "wait, if that's the season finale, but their already hinting towards a new challenge, then does that mean that there will be a new season? Is there another game?" Then more people will want Firestorm/Blizzard and the rest of the series and we might stand a chance of seeing the series being localized in the U.S.A.

Well, the one on the right is an almost-entirely different series that takes place 10 years after the first, but the fact that we're on the game BEFORE the one on the bottom left is still enough to miff the most optimistic man in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Barmont
That is beautiful! The Japanese/European version is amazing! But I agree with you @OopaMazo, seeing how here in America is now popular and most people play it.

Reactions: 423
It's one of my favorite games too, that's why I'm playing the only possible game of the series on my 3DS!
I know nobody gives a sheet about South America, but Soccer is one of the most popular sports here. Brazil is the "country of soccer", everybody here watch and play soccer!

That doesn't even make sense. NA gamers are getting that abomination and EU/JAP ones are getting a full-on adventure? :panda: What's so difficult once they've developed the game anyway, licensing fees? Bah. If it can come to Europe it can come to NA, that's the rules :panda:

Well... EU gamers sometimes get it better - rarely :p

Reactions: faustine and Barmont
I don't think it is Level-5's fault though. They are not the ones taking care of the publication after all...

Reactions: faustine and Barmont
That's very bad must of have some problem with the U.S in this period but i own this game as a eu region and it's absolutely the same but thay have to remake the quality cause of a code implanted to stop rom hacking that's a reason if you play it on a emulator on a pc it will not work properly unless you patch it so the us version is the one who doesn't have the code cause theu wanted everything to be clean and they passed the 1 or 2 years bringing this game for the north american owners.

Back