Is it just me or does Super Mario odyssey's lyrics reveal the plot?

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
So in the new upcoming mario title "super mario oddysey" the e3 trailer encorperated an actual song with lyrics, while I noticed that the 2nd verse has some lyrics that may suggest the plot of the game

" Spin the wheel, take a chance
Every journey starts a new Spin the wheel, take a chance
Every journey starts a new romance
A new world's calling out to you
"
I think the section hints at what might explain how the plot resolves with mario and crew as even the amiibo of bowser and mario show how they gesture towards peach, but why just her and if it's bowser why would mario be ok with this? Maybe something happens with Pauline and mario? Tell me what you think.

To be honest I can see why they might have something from the game in the song but...the problem is I'm not sure what your getting at. I mean I can't see what "Spin the wheel,take a chance" has anything to do with the game. So I'm kinda confused on what that means.

I'm pretty sure this is just referring to you having to spin the wheel inside mario's rocket ship to teleport to another world. Nothing too special to me. I'm not sure what else it could be, sorry I don't play most mario games, although I'm looking forward to this one.

I haven't really heard to much of the song but it may have to do with the whole idea of Mario getting married or something like that . Little is known of the game so you never know. Then again the spinning could mean when he uses his hat. I'm interested to see how the game is going to be even tho I am going to be waiting a bit to even get a switch.

Ya know what, I haven´t paid attention to the lyrics at all, I am astonished by some gameplays and visuals that I haven´t paid the attention needed to the lyrics. What I do think about it is that it has so much potential in it that I am dying to listen to it while I play this game. Besides, I don´t like spoiler hhahah

Back