AC:NH Is it only me who thinks this looks like just pocket camp but on the switch?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I mean, in my opinion, the gameplay just seems like pocket camp but maybe with some more polish because it's on the switch. Maybe it's just that I haven't played a AC game in a while, so I forget what they were like and New Horizons isn't like pocket camp at all? I'm not sure. Feel free to disagree with me, since after all, it's just my opinion.

Discuss!

I mean, aside from pocket camp having no gameplay other then microtransactions. Yes? Animal crossing is where you walk around, talk to villagers, gather items to sell/trade, do events, decorate your house etc. The base idea to the mobile game is pretty much just a mobile version of animal crossing if it wasn't greedy as hell. The gameplay hasn't changed though since the first main game so technically your question should be the other way around :p

Reactions: Deepak and Kitsune_Sakura64
I mean, aside from pocket camp having no gameplay other then microtransactions. Yes? Animal crossing is where you walk around, talk to villagers, gather items to sell/trade, do events, decorate your house etc. The base idea to the mobile game is pretty much just a mobile version of animal crossing if it wasn't greedy as hell. The gameplay hasn't changed though since the first main game so technically your question should be the other way around :p
100% agree. Pocket camp is NOTHING like acnh. Sure, some things are similair like the crafting system but acnh gives more freedom. Pocket camp feels more like a chore sorta.......(my opinion). Pocket camp looks nice graphic wise but playing it isn't too much fun when compared to previous animal crossing games.

I tink is more like the 3da but whit a lot of the island mini game of the 3ds to, i love that mini game

I was just thinking today that it seems like a hybrid of the core gameplay of the main games and the crafting and outdoor decorating of Pocket Camp. Just taken to a whole new level, since Pocket Camp only allows decorating a small part of your campsite.

Back