Is Kirby Star Allies hard if you do not use friends?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Let's say you only use friends and dream friends when they are absolutely needed and then remove them from your party to proceed. For example, to overcome an obstacle to carry on with the gameplay.

After playing Kirby Star Allies, do you think the gameplay will still be easy or do you think it'll be difficult? :redpanda:

No joke kirby star allies is the first nintendo game i ever returned it just wasnt fun even doing what you said here just made the game kind of boring tbh no matter what i did i just didn't have the love a kirby game is needed to thrive. In other words i just feel like it was undercooked even with the updates they ad. P.S i love kirby games so it was a hard return but i just wanted to forget that ones existence

Reactions: luigiFTW
I haven’t played this but it seems extremely easy, and it seems the fun of it is in trying all the movesets available.
My reason for thinking this is they have a mode where you just play through the game As one enemy and some unique challenges based on that characters moveset are added into the game. Another reason is that they keep adding more characters with fun unique movesets, but those movesets are also overpowered, so I don’t think making the game hard is the goal.

Not really. I did it and it wasn't hard but it little harder than with friends.

To be honest, (this, coming from an avid Kirby fan) after playing Kirby Star Allies and completing it 100%,
the replay value is bit dumbed down and isn't all that great (except for the Free Dream Friends DLC).

I actually thought Kirby Planet Robobot was much better that this.
The new abilities, the Mech Suit mechanics, even the final boss was so much better!
Whereas, in Kirby Star Allies, they tried to bring back most of the old abilities along
with the new ones, but there were several abilities left out (i.e. Mirror, Wheelie, Jet).
I get how Dark Meta Knight may have some of the Mirror abilities, but it still isn't the same.
As to why they haven't included more abilities is beyond me.

Back