Hyrule Warriors is links scarf a magical move enhancer?

• Thread starter Derpywolfman111
  • Start date
Derpywolfman111

Derpywolfman111

Topics for discussion
Towns Folk
So, my brother and I were on hyrule warriors and my brother said "Why does he have this scarf, I mean, it wasn't in any other games?" Then we continued the level for a while just taking down keep guards and stuff like that. After a while he said "Well, maybe they wanted him to look next gen." I thought about this for a while and then I suggested "Maybe he has the scarf so he can do his kick but, multi monster killing moves that he couldn't do in the previous games." My brother listened, but said it was time to get to bed and that he'd tell me what he thought in the morning. The next day I was eating breakfast when my brother called for me. So I went upstairs and he said the scarf wasn't the thing letting him do the cool moves, because in level one he could do the moves, but only at level two could you upgrade him. So maybe the scarf gives him the ability to upgrade/level up. Reply down below

Maybe he's secretly wearing a scarf in the first level :ninja:

I think his scarf is a magical scarf that allow his body to be weightless like, so he would be able to jump up and down high into the air or that the scarf is just for show.

I'm am not so really sure what it does but maybe it is an some sort of accsesory that maybe just made him look cool . You may be right about the thing that you said about Link leveling up and all that but the fact that the scarf isn't in other games , I can't really argue with your explanation . I guess my final conclusion states that it is an accsesory :D . I hope that some really good reason will pop up somewhere :thumbsup:

Back